Published: 03/17/2009 - Updated: 09/06/2018
Author: K. Laura Garcés G2 Comments
Masks are one of the most ancient and powerful things to keep skin healthy and beautiful. In ancient times (more than 200 years) mask were often prepared with natural ingredients such as beeswax, eggs, fruits, special oils, barley flour, and so on. Currently businesses in the area of cosmetics strive to create the best masks, however, seems that homemade masks are gaining benefits in every way because they can be tailored to individual needs, are not expensive and are very simple.
The pollution, sun, stress, wind, etc., make the mask almost essential to keep skin young, fresh and healthy. Masks clean, nurture eliminate dryness, moisturize, refresh, repair, and may even help fight infections, acne, dry skin, sticks, stains, etc. So don’t waste time, choose one of the recipes that follow and heal to your skin with one of them.
- Before applying any mask, be sure to wash your face (preferably with water).
- Pick up your hair very well so does not clog.
- Search time of day where you can take time and relax as the mask is much better advantage when the skin is relaxed.
- Take the time to relax in every way. You can put a nice music, disconnect the phone and forget the world.
- You can also take a exercise to display. With the mask while lying down, imagine a ball of light that passes through your skin and absorbs everything that is not helpful, as impurities, stress, infection, etc. Did you know that the conscious display is a powerful resource that benefits only a few?
- When finished, it is recommended that you shower to steam away the water to help your skin to absorb nutrients from the mask.
Mask for oily skins or brown
With a tendency to have sticks or shins.
- 1 tablespoon of clay or mud
- A little tea burdock (which serves as an antiseptic)
Procedure: mix enough to use it. Apply on your face and leave for about 5 minutes. Wash with warm water, do not rub strongly.
Blue Algae Mask
To purify, rejuvenate, restore elasticity to the skin and mineralize your skin.
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina algae powder or dried
- A little water
Procedure: mix the water into seaweed gel or neutral. Gently massage your face and neck for 3 minutes. Let stand about 10 minutes and then wash with cold water.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
For eliminating pimples and give softness to the face
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 10 drops of lemon
- A bit of olive oil
Procedure: mix the ingredients and give a gentle massage on your face, neck and like it for your hands, arms and legs. Avoid places that are hurting your skin or any burning. Take a bath after.
Hydrating, softening and nourishing. Moisturize the depth car events and helps stretch the skin by its natural oils.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
- Medium-ripe avocado
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise
Procedure: mix all and apply uniformly over your face, even in hair. Let act 15 minutes then remove with water or taking a bath.
Helps nourish any skin type, smooth and refreshed.
- 1 ripe banana or 1 piece of papaya
Procedure: Prepare pure and apply on your face. Let act 15 minutes and remove.
Ideal for repairing damaged, cracked, dry, abused skin.
- 3 charades of aloe gel
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
Procedure: mix everything and apply on your face. Let act 20 minutes and remove.
To help reduce expression lines; it soothes, cools, cleans and fight skin infections.
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 drops of lemon
- A dash of royal jelly
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt
Procedure: Mix and apply on the face giving small taps with the tips of your fingers. Leave 20 minutes to act, seek to continue to tap into your face to stimulate circulation. Wash your face with mineral water.
About the author
It would be awesome to have all of those masks already prepared to use when needed because the major problem is the lack of time, which affect the entire process of the relaxing mask.. but well I am going to find a perfect day to try on of this, maybe the last one sound very smoothing
I’ve never heard of blue algae in a mask, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in the stores. I really like that mask, probably most of all, do you have any idea where we could get it? Is it available in most stores, or do you have to order it online? We just moved to Alaska, so we don’t have big selections in our stores, but I’ll see if I can find it.