Published: 07/06/2007 - Updated: 08/23/2016
Author: K. Laura Garcés G4 Comments
If you are a vegetarian and would like more new recipes, we share rich and healthy recipes with Mexican seasoning. Remember that your food will be of great benefit if you do not mix any fruit, sweets or sugary foods during your meal. To help digestions, you need to always eat a salad of crisp vegetables and if you're thirsty, accompany your meal with a tea as a digestive herb mint, peppermint or chamomile. Do not eat in a hurry and avoid sugary drinks, enjoy lunch and chew slowly, savor, take pleasure in what you enjoy, eating the food is not only a delight for your palate, but for your stomach.
For 3 or 4
- 1 pound of mushrooms (or cut into thin strips)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced as fine as you can (if you like garlic, you can add up to six)
- ¼ onion sliced
- 2 pasilla chiles or small peppers
- A cheese to gratin (the preferred)
- drops of lemon juice
- A little olive oilor sunflower oil
- Sea Salt
- In a skillet with hot oil, fry (not completely, just gives a quick pass) the garlic, onion, salt, and chile peppers. Sautee no more than three minutes and then add the mushrooms. Lower the fire and cook a few more minutes. Add a teaspoon of olive or sunflower oil and mix well. Add the lemon, stir well and then add all the cheese on top.
- Sprinkle a little of the last sesame. You can leave the cheese gratin with the same heat of the pan well plugging, or you put it all on a tray and put in oven. Serve hot.
Accompany this delicious dinner with a salad and an infusion of mint tea without sweetening.
2 or 3 people
- 4 pieces oftofuabout the size of your hand
- Two carrots, two squash and two chayotes previously cooked and chopped into small cubes (cooked by steaming)
- One small onion chopped
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- Some amaranth
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- Juice of two lemons
- Sea Salt
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALYerba Mate: Preparation, Properties and more
- In a saucepan, pour the lemon juice and soy sauce. Leave tofu in soy sauce and lemon for about 7 minutes per side. Meanwhile, in a skillet, fry the garlic oil, onion, salt and diced vegetables for about three minutes.
- Then, pour the vegetables and season in a large glass dish. Once tofu is ready, get it out of the soy sauce, let it dry a little and break in lumps.
- Pour over vegetables. Decorate your dish with olives, amaranth or peanuts sprinkled on top
Accompany this dish with a little brown rice and a salad that tastes.
Roasted meat vegetarian
- 3 tortillas per person preferably baked or roasted. If you do not have tortillas, use toast.
- 2 cups of dried soy meat
- 1 can or soda
- ½ cup of beer
- two cloves of garlic chopped well
- Half an onion finely chopped
- sea salt
- Juice of two lemons
- Juice of one orange
- Herbs to smell
- A pinch of pepper
- One cup of plain yogurt
- ¼ panela cheese
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALTofu Recipes
- If you cannot find toast, place the tortillas in a pan without oil and warm at medium heat until golden brown and harden a little. In a saucepan put the soda drink, beer, juice and a lemon of the orange. Leave dehydrated soy meat in the mix before there 5 minutes. In a pan with oil add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper, herbs to smell and cook 2 minutes.
- Then add the previously macerated meat to skillet and cook everything together, adding lemon juice and a bit of olive oil. Once the meat is ready, serve on top of each toast (or tortilla. Sprinkle panela cheese over each toast. At the top of each toast, add a bit of plain yogurt (it works as a substitute for cream).
And have good meal!
About the author
hola me gustaria que pusieran recetas de purar verduras cocinadas con muy buen sabor porque eso de comer mucha carne como que eveces aburre bueno gracias por todo adios
Hello, thank you for your recipe, I gonna cook for my husband, he started a new life stile and i wanna do too.
Those recipes sound amazing! The delicious taste of a Mexican meal in your own house, near here there aren?t many Mexican restaurants, and if there are them, they only prepare tacos and that kind of stuff, sop thanks for sharing some recipes that are different from the typical so thanks for that!
I eat a lot of vegetarian foods and a lot of the Mexican recipes are some of some of my favorites, so thanks so much for these wonderful recipes! I love that they use traditional mexican ingredients, like tortillas and avocados, combined with an eastern twist…tofu!