Soups, stews and the broth are some of the favorite meals of the era as well as cold to be highly nutritious, made hot to vigorice the body. The Mexicans are characterized by including many vegetables and wines, and especially meat. We have respected the recipes you share in its original form, but if you are vegetarian you can substitute the meat for vegetarian or meat just skip the meat.
Bean 1 Kilo
- Clean very well the beans, removing any stones and broken beans that may have.
- Once put into a clean pot with water and left soaking for 2 hours. After they pulled the water, rinse beans and add them and put clean water to cook.
- Since the beans are cooked add salt them and leave them a little more fire.
- 1 Kilo
- 1 head of garlic 1 onion
- 3 Chiles Chilacate sewn
- 1 / 2 Kilo of pork (spine, leg, head)
- 1 shredded lettuce 1 bunch Radishes
- 1 chopped onion 1 tablespoon
- The corn is put to soak for 2 hours, then put into a pot of pewter or earthenware and add 1 tablespoon of lime and set to cook until the corn loose skin so easy, then cool.
- Add corn without skin and place in a pot with water and add a head of garlic and 1 whole onion and let it until the corn bursts and in the form of rose.
- The meat is cooked separately, and since that cooked corn trap is added beef broth to the pot of corn to make it thicker.
- Liquify chiles and add to the pot so it's red Pozole, then season with salt.
- The dish is served with corn, meat, and is adorned with shredded lettuce, radish and onion.
- 800 g of precooked corn (300 g of corn oil)
- 3 medium Pigs' feet (775 g)
- 500g of cooked green tomatoes
- 420 g of pork chamorro
- 1 onion (200 g)
- 1 / 2 piece of shredded lettuce and disinfected (150 g)
- 12 toast (144 g)
- 125g of green mole
- 6 radishes cut into slices (120 g)
- 3 lemons (75 g)
- 4 serrano chilies cooked (32 g)
- 1 / 2 head of garlic (16 g)
- 2 branches of epazote (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon (10 ml)
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
- The corn is washed, behead ( if necessary) and put in enough water to cook with a piece of onion and half head of garlic wrapped in a blanket piece of heaven. When the broth begins to boil, lowered the heat and let simmer until the corn is soft and well trap (approximately four hours). Remove the garlic.
- Separately, cook the meat in three liters of water with a slice of onion, two cloves of garlic and salt. Then, the drained meat, deboned and stings.
- The broth and the meat is added to the pot of corn. Blend pip mole with epazote leaves, tomatoes and chiles. Wipe an open mesh strainer and cook the sauce a tablespoon of oil until reduced.
- Pour the sauce into the pot of green corn, season with salt and check for the stock required, bring to boil approximately 15 minutes longer for all the flavors to integrate. Serve hot with a little meat, and add minced radish, lettuce, onion, oregano and a few drops of lemon to taste. It is accompanied with toasts.
“Olla podrida” (Rotten soup)
(Although its name is not very attractive, this dish is one of the favorite in Mexico. It is a dish from the province of Burgos, but in Mexico we have learned to do it so well that they returned the recipe with a Mexican touch. Remember that if you do not eat meat, you can replace it with vegetarian meat).
- 1 kilo of beans.
- 4 pork pig ears.
- 3 pigs' feet.
- 2 pounds of pork ribs marinated.
- 1 / 2 pound of sausage.
- 1 / 2 pound of sausage.
- 1 kilo of beef and beef shank. •
- 1 / 2 pound smoked bacon.
- 1 onion.
- 1 tomato.
- 2 leeks.
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 head of garlic.
- Olive oil.
- Put the beans to soak for 24 hours and also separate the pig except the sausage. Cook the beans with salt, a little oil and vegetables. Separately, cook the components of the pig.
- It will add to the beans pork broth. Remove the ingredients that went with the beans. Brown the onion cut fine and add flour, paprika.
“Guerrero style” prawn soup
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
- Chiles guajillo 3
- 1 sprig of epazote
- Water for broth
- Fry a little oil in the coastal and guajillo chiles, garlic and onion. Only a jump, so slight as not to burn. Liquefy everything is passed through a sieve, it was again put into the pot and add water to the broth. When it starts to boil, it incorporates the industry epazote and prawns in shell. Season with salt to taste.
- If you want a thicker soup you can add a bit of tortilla dough and disrupted in a little water at a time add the shrimp, this is the taste of everyone. When the shrimp turn red broth is ready.
3 chipotle chiles,
- 1 1 / 2 cup of chickpeas,
- 1 onion,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 2 cups chopped green beans,
- 3 carrots cut into slices,
- 3 lemons,
- From the night before, soak chickpeas. Cook chicken on low heat, 8 cups water with the beans, a slice of onion and garlic until the chickpeas are soft. Add the epazote, the chipotle, carrots and green beans, boil at low heat. Add salt.
- Serve as the vegetable is tender. Already in the dishes, put chopped onion and lemon parties.
About the author