Combining food properly is the key to its best use in the body. There is evidence that paying attention and combining food properly every time we eat helps digestion, assimilation and the removal process, even help fight diseases such as obesity and all its consequences, as well as liver problems, and also prevents intestinal toxemia and combat the swollen belly, gases, indigestion, stomach aches, etc.
For example, the combination of protein and carbohydrates are chemically incompatible. When you eat carbohydrates (potatoes, breads, pasta, etc.), your stomach secretes gastric juices to digest alkaline. Furthermore, when you eat protein (beans, seaweed, milk, mushrooms, etc.), your stomach secretes alkaline digestive juices. When the stomach mixes these two types of acids, prohibits and prevents their mutual functions, and digestion is unbalanced and cause imbalances of all kinds.
Here we present 3 examples of conscious full menus and a recipe in each of them to be able to get an idea of how to eat making the most of every meal.
MENU No. 1
- First food (between 6 and 8 am): take any citrus fruit and seeds.
- Second food (breakfast between 10:30 and 11:30): alfalfa, aloe juice or tea, bread, tofu.
- Third food (lunch: Between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm): miso soup* (see detail for its preparation) mixed with fresh vegetable salad dressed with extra virgin olive oil or tomato and basil dressing.
- Fourth food (dinner: between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm): salad of steamed vegetables, seasoned with fennel and dill dressing.
- Fifth food (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm): apple juice or fresh salad
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 4 cups of hot water
- 80 g of miso (soybean paste)
- 1 teaspoon of hondashi (broth powder)
- 200 g oftofu(soybean curd)
- 5g of wakame (dried seaweed)
- A little leek chopped if desired
How to prepare:
- Place in a pan and add hot water a teaspoon of hondashi. Bringing the fire and when bubbling begins to boil, add wakame and tofu.
- Before turning off heat, add the miso and serve in four bowls.
- Finally, add some chopped leek. The soup also has the virtue of long duration, so once purchased or prepared may be kept in the refrigerator for some time. A delicious and very nutritious option!
MENU No. 2
- First food (between 6 and 8 am): take half a glass of warm water with the juice of one or two lemons squeezed. Nothing more.
- Second food (breakfast between 10:30 and 11:30) papaya juice with a tablespoon of nuts, 2 of oats and a little sesame sweetened with rice molasses or honey.
- Third food (lunch: Between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm): vegetable soup with sprout salad dressing flavored with yogurt.
- Fourth food (dinner: between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm): Whole-grain macaroni salad with vegetables* (cauliflower and steamed squash or carrots. These vegetables are carbohydrates. View details of preparation). A glass of carrot juice with celery.
- Fifth food (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm): bowl of fruit: apple pear and peach, sweetened with honey or molasses.
Whole-grain macaroni salad with vegetables
- 4 stalks of celery, cleaned and disinfected, diced
- A small diced pimento
- A small green pepper diced
- A very finely chopped onion (or chives sliced)
- Steamed carrots and diced
- One cup of cauliflower or steamed broccoli, leaving no watery vegetables
- Garnish with basil
- A package of whole-grain macaroni
- 4 bay leaves
- Sea salt to taste
- One tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Boil with enough water and sea salt, bay (enough so as to cover all the macaroni)
- When boiling, add macaroni and oil. Cook until al dente. Wash with cold water and drain.
- Chop all vegetables into very small cubes.
- Mix in a bowl and garnish with basil. Serve cold.
MENU No. 3
- First food (between 6 and 8 am): take a glass of goji berry juice, pineapple or guava.
- Second food (breakfast between 10:30 and 11:30): bowl of fruit: banana with papaya and pear (choose 3 fruits or sweets, no more than three). Add natural muesli (or pumpkin seeds, peanuts, chopped almonds, etc.). And honey.
- Third food (lunch: Between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm): seaweed broth or oriental soup.
- Fourth food (dinner: between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm): brown rice with chow-mein (Eastern stew with vegetables) and vegetarian pizza.
- Fifth food (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm): banana dessert (see details in preparation).
- 1 ½ kilos of ripe plantains
- ¾ cup of chopped chambray
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of tarragon
- Sea salt to taste
- A teaspoon of minced garlic
- Put to steam bananas, and chopped nuts. Once tender, remove the peel and puree the fruit.
- Macerate oil, garlic, sea salt, tarragon and onion chambray. Stir and let stand 5 minutes.
- Start a fire without raising the flame (called slow or soft) and fry the marinated mixture for 2 minutes, stirring, without frying the ingredients.
- Stir in mashed banana stir well with the mixture and let sit covered.
- Serve in a cup and eat with crackers or pita bread.
Now you can start to develop your own menus, it's best to prepare weekly menus and buying the entire weekend, this will save time and money.
About the author