Published: 05/10/2008 - Updated: 07/11/2016
Juicy, sweet and fresh, and not talking about the women but the orange is a fruit consenting to the hot season. This citrus pulp in the form of segments full of vitamin C and essential oils, is a hybrid of ancient origin and with properties not only food but medicine among which cleanses and tones the blood and all tissues , muscles and cells, destroys and combat fat and obesity, lowers the belly, cleanses the skin and brightens the eyes.
Orange is highly effective for disinfecting blood and cure infectious diseases such as colds, coughs, syphilis, fungal and skin infections, canker sores, fever (caused by infection or toxemia), lesions with pus, etc., plus sores heal mouth, strengthens the cardiovascular system and beautifies the hair. So we share a menu so you can not only take advantage of this delicious food but enjoy it on your table of various shapes.
- 3 sweet oranges into wedges
- zest of one orange
- ¼ kg of bread or pita bread
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- l lt. of Milk or soy milk
- 50 g of raisins.
- 1 glass of brandy
- Sugar to caramelize the mold
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 eggs
- Cut the slices of oranges into small pieces and mix with half a cup of brown sugar. Flatten the slices with a spoon trying to stay well integrated marmalade.
- Boil the milk with orange zest and raisins about 5 minutes.
- Add half a cup of brown sugar, and when dissolved pour into a bowl where we will have left the bread cut into slices thin. Mix well.
- Cool and add the brandy, lemon, orange marmalade and beaten eggs with a pinch of salt. Stir well.
- Pour batter into cake pan and put caramelized medium oven ( 170-180 ° C ) water bath for 40 minutes.
- Prick with a needle before removing from oven. If it comes out clean, leave for 5 minutes.
- Let cool and put in the refrigerator 2 hours before unmolding.
- Serve cold.
Bean salad with orange
- 500 gr. of soy meat hash shaped soaked in pure water
- 5 oranges ( 3 matches sectioned into small pieces )
- 10 green asparagus
- A clove of garlic
- A clean lettuce
- Olive oil
- For the dressing: 1 teaspoon paprika, extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt, ground black pepper
- In a saucepan, sauté the soy meat with finely chopped garlic clove, salt to taste and the juice of two or three oranges to taste.
- Peel the oranges and cut into wedges, removing fine white fur.
- Clean the asparagus and brown in the same pan where the meat has been fried soy.
- Put in a bowl a good drizzle of olive oil, a splash of vinegar, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper and beat well.
- Assemble the salad by placing the lettuce leaves in the bowl base, soy meat over lettuce and orange slices cut into small pieces and asparagus on top.
- Pour the dressing over the meat or leave it in a mold to the taste of the guests.
- 1 chicken chopped
- pitted prunes
- 4 oranges juice
- zest of 1 orange
- 4 French onions
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of sherry
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Season the chicken and leave two hours soaking in a bowl with the orange juice and sherry.
- After this time, fry the chicken in olive oil and set aside. In the same oil and low heat, fry the finely chopped onion, minced garlic clove, the whole French onion and bay leaf.
- When the onion is transparent, add the chicken, prunes, orange zest, chicken stock and prepared by maceration. Boil over low heat, stirring occasionally until chicken is tender and the sauce has reduced, about 25 minutes.
- Two minutes before serving, add soy sauce. Serve with rice.
Noodles with orange cream
- 1 package of white noodles
- Two oranges (juice)
- 1 orange (its branches , broken into small pieces )
- Three cups of unsweetened plain yogurt
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- Sea salt
- Herbs odor
- Cook the noodles in a pot of boiling water with the herbs smell until al dente.
- Drain the water and rinse with cold water.
- While noodles are drained, whisk in a separate mold yogurt, lemon juice , oranges and juice items and teaspoons of sugar. Mix well.
- Bathe with this sauce noodles.
- Serve hot or cold.
- One large or two small oranges
- 12 large endive leaves
- Roquefort cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and cut the orange squares of 1 cm.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces.
- Divide endive leaves on a large platter.
- Put into each leaf pieces of orange.
- On top put Roquefort cheese.
- On top put the nuts.
- Put a little oil on top of each endive leaf and fill.