Meningitis is an inflammation of the meninges, diagnosis and early treatment is important to prevent severe consequences. It can strike anyone, although is common in children. Its main cause is a very poor immune system coupled with a severe emotional stress.
It is important to see a health professional in case of suspicion. However, complete cure is not only in medication, but in a healthy diet that strengthens the body’s immune system and makes it resistant to infections.
This diet will help boost the immune system and can be applied in conjunction with any other treatment.
Foods you should include in your diet
Food with antibiotic properties: Echinacea (fight bacteria and fungi), onions (excellent natural antibiotic, fights infections, bacteria, purifies the body depth, kills harmful organisms, etc.), lemon (the "Dr. Green" par excellence, a major natural antibiotic, potent antibacterial, prevents and protects and assists the early recovery of almost all diseases), horseradish (great for fighting infections, rich in vitamin C) and garlic (with potent antiviral properties and almost 40 antibacterial components, is a disinfectant, microbicide, purifying and toning of the pituitary gland).
- Vegetables: Fresh vegetable juices. You can make these juices with carrots, alfalfa and other antibiotic ingredients.
- Whole bakery
- Vegetable milk
- Pressed vegetable oils (edible and medicinal properties)
Foods to avoid or eradicate some time:
- Refined and sugary foods (sodas, soft drinks, cakes, sweets, etc.).
- Junk Food
- Animal fats (except fish)
- Fried, sausages, white bread and whole cow's milk.
Destroys and prevents the growth of bacteria and fungi, lowers cholesterol and relieves colic
- 1 apple, peeled
- 1 garlic
- 1 slice of a little green papaya
- 1 teaspoon of pollen
- 1 tablespoon ofhoney
- 2 tablespoons of Aloe pulp or natural yogurt (optional).
- Blend all and drink without straining, slowly, fasting, and do not eat anything before the half hour.
- 1 cup of alfalfa sprouts
- 1 / 2 cup of celery
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- Pass the alfalfa and celery for a mixer with a little hot (not boiling) water.
- Add the tomato, a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- You can serve in a bowl.
- 2 1 / 2 cups of alfalfa sprouts
- 1 avocado
For garnish or sauce:
- 3 / 4 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 / 2 cup of mayonnaise
- Cut in small portions and add avocado to alfalfa sprouts.
- In another bowl, mix the yogurt and mayonnaise and add to the salad. That is all and is a fresh and nutritious salad that can accompany any dish or just one for a light dinner accompanied by crackers.
- 250 grams of olive oil
- 15 pieces of day-old bread
- 1 cup of water
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Place the water to boil in medium saucepan. While waiting for water to heat, fry the garlic in a pan with olive oil. If you want you can fry whole or in pieces. When you see that the garlic is browned, move away from the fire and add the paprika and boiling water. We should be moving constantly.
- Finally, put salt, bread and let it boil for about seven minutes.
About the author