Wrinkles? Scars? Dry skin? Sagging or aging? Infections? Get help from honey since it has the solution. This gold food, gift of nature, is one of the most versatile products in health and beauty. In addition to its many health properties that are known and appreciated, it has outstanding advantages and benefits for our skin and has been used for thousands of years in cultures as the Egyptian and Greek for all the benefits it brings.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Contains amino acids and enzymes vital to the cells
- Helps heal and heal wounds
- It has antibiotic, antiviral and antiseptic properties
- It is anti-inflammatory
- It is anticarcinogen
- It is hypoallergenic
- Rich in antioxidants that protect against damage from sunlight
- Have cell regenerative properties, which is great for dry skin regenerate
- With high moisturizing properties
- Its high sugar content of predigested, prevents dry skin and deeply hydrates
- Serves as cleaner skin balm for its high wax content
- Helps treat acne
- Excellent for sensitive skin
For all the advantages it has, honey is one of the favorite ingredients to make cosmetics such as creams, gels, soaps, shampoos, masks, etc, to care for the skin. Royal jelly is also used, which is produced by worker bees to feed the queen bee and larvae of the queen. The royal jelly also has great qualities beneficial to the skin as it is high in B vitamins, protein, fatty acids, minerals, carbohydrates and essential fats.
How to use honey on your skin?
You can use honey in a variety of masks, combining it with different ingredients depending on whether you want to help restore, clean up, fade wrinkles, nourish your skin, etc. Here are some honey-based masks of varying conditions of your skin.
Dry skin mask
The skin is constantly exposed to daily aggressions such as wind, pollution and so on, which causes flaking or dryness. This mask will be great to treat your skin.
- One tablespoon of pure honey
- One tablespoon of sweet almond honey
- Two or three spoonfuls of carrot juice
- Sterile gauze or perfectly clean
Stir the ingredients well and wet gauze. Place the wet gauze on your face and leave for as long as you can. Wash your face and apply a honey cream.
Mask for acne
Acne is a skin condition that manifests itself with breakouts and / or pimples, and is the result of excess oil produced by glands in the skin, which is reflected in the face with these outbreaks. This skin condition is caused by hormonal imbalances, where hormones act to produce high amounts of natural oils, usually greater when there are periods of high stress.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
This mask is excellent for reducing outbreaks. If you see that at first it is worst, keep on going until you see results.
- 1 tablespoon of pure honey
- A clove of garlic
- A few drops of lemon
- One tablespoon of natural yogurt
Crush the garlic fine and add the honey and yogurt. Stir well until well integrated, then add drops of lemon juice and stir. Apply to the face with your fingers and let the mask serving about 10 minutes or until dry yogurt. Wash well and apply a chamomile cream or honey on top.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
- A spoonful of thick honey
- The pulp of a lemon or orange
Mix the pulp with honey and rub with a gentle massage on your face and skin in general. Upon completion, wash with warm water.
- A handful of pollen grains
- One tablespoon of honey
- A spoonful of sugar-free yogurt
Mix all the ingredients and immediately apply giving a gentle massage on your face and neck. Remove with warm water.
- 1 tablespoon of pure honey
- Almond oil, half teaspoon
- 1 egg yolk
Mix everything and apply giving taps on your skin, especially in the area where wrinkles are forming or already exist.
Mask for oily skin
Oily skin can be cleaned of accumulated dirt with this mask:
- One tablespoon of liquid honey
- One egg white
- One tablespoon of powdered milk
Mix honey and milk in a bowl until the paste is compact. Add the egg and beat well. Once everything is well integrated, apply completely covering the face with mask. Leave on your face for 15 minutes. Remove with water and then apply a chamomile cream.
- ¼ cup of oatmeal
- One teaspoon of liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
Stir and give a gentle massage in your skin with your fingers so that you feel the oats act on your skin. Leave 10 minutes on your face and then wash.
NOTE: Before applying any mask, clean your skin with a cotton wet on mineral water. Try the honey that is 100% natural so that the benefits are really what you expect.
About the author