- Cook the whole pumpkin about 15 minutes covered with water and salt.
- Cook the azukis 45 minutes in the pan. Sauté onion and cabbage and mix with azukis. Drain the pumpkin and fill with the mixture above.
- 4 tablespoons of polenta
- 1 liter of water
- 1 onion
- Sauté onion 3 or 4 minutes. Add water and a little salt, when hot add the whole polenta. Whisk vigorously to avoid lumps with a wooden spoon and cook 30 minutes more.
- Over the last 5 minutes add celery and off.
- Then add the parsley and salt to taste.
- One quarter of broccoli
- 1 liter of water and salt
- Cut broccoli into small bunches and reserve. Bring to boil the water along with salt. When it starts to boil, scald broccoli2 minutes.
- Pour cold water for cooking and then cut a dash of Tamari.
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups of chickpeas
- rice flakes, oats
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- half garlic
- Mix the flour with water until it is as a fatty cream and let stand for one hour or more. Cut onion into thirds moon and grate the carrot.
- Sauté onion about 7 minutes and then the carrots, salt and mix. Cook the rice for 2 minutes and a half cup of water in the pan 20 minutes, remove and let cool. Mix the cream of chick peas, rice, onion and carrot, grated garlic and rolled oats.
- Brush a source of oil to make hamburgers once they have taken shape.
- Place a skillet with a little oil and fry slowly.
- 4 tablespoons of Amazake
- a pint of rice milk
- Put boil the rice milk and pour amazake passing in a colander, the final remaining shells and return to pour water for only the shells.
- Let start to boil and pour a bit of cornstarch to a little bit fattening.
- Grate the ginger in a sieve and drop the liquid into the cream.
- Boil 3 minutes and put it in cups with a hazelnut and a little cinnamon sprinkled.
- Sauté onion with a little oil about 5 minutes. Pour a little water and stand for 5 minutes. Then add the previously cleaned buckwheat and fill the pot of water until half.
- Allow 20 minutes to fire. Put the cabbage and cover the pan of water up until it starts to boil add the carrot and leave 8 minutes more.
- And finally cross the ginger and squeeze it into a spoon to the pot and mix everything.
Ravioli filled with squash and onion sauce with broccoli
For the sauce: 1 Broccoli, kuzu or cornstarch and tahini sauce.
For the ravioli: Flour, pumpkin and onion.
- Wash broccoli, remove the trunk which can be reserved for the soup, cut into small trees.
- Put the pieces to cook with salt water and 15 minutes. After grinding everything, thicken with cornstarch or kuzu.
- Mix a teaspoon of tahini and allow the fire to that thickens well. Cut the onion and squash in small boxes, sautéing first and then the onion and squash. Pour a little salt and leave Tamari and made putting the lid about 20 minutes.
- When this is cool, put in a tray and then fill the ravioli. Make the dough and spread well, make circles with a bowl and fill with the squash and onion. Make the ravioli in a pot with water.