These snacks contain very few calories and are ideal to offer at a party, reunion or half of a conference. Snacks can be sweet or savory, as choice and taking into account the time it was served. Sweet snacks are better at night, especially if you're serving coffee or tea. Salads and sandwiches are good for lunch.
Serves: 4 people
- 1 kg. of carrots
- 1 tbsp of white cheese 0% fat
- 1 tbsp. of mozzarella
- 2 egg whites
- Spray of vegetable oil
- Pre-steam carrots. When cold, add the grated cheese and the tablespoon of grated mozzarella and egg whites. Season with salt, nutmeg, pepper and chopped parsley.
- Pour into a mold sprayed with vegetable spray and cook on a water bath for 25 minutes in moderate oven.
Yield: 2 people
- 4 zucchini (ball)
- 100 gr. of grain of corn
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 green onions
- 2 tbsp. of fine bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. of chopped parsley
- Oil spray, c / n
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the pumpkin into 2 halves. Put to cook in boiling water with salt about 10 minutes (which is half-baked, not much, because if not undo).
- Remove the pulp from the squash, not all, leave a little.
- Wash the green onions, remove the hardest part of the leaves and finely cut. Wash, remove seeds and veins from pepper and chop.
- Heat a skillet sprayed with oil spray, add the pepper and green onions, salt and get a little fire. Add corn, cook about 10 minutes, remove and reserve.
- Mix the mashed zucchini with pepper, onion and parsley. Add salt and pepper if necessary. Fill zucchini halves and put bread crumbs on top.
- Place in pre heated oven and cook at moderate temperature until the gratin. Remove and serve.
Goat cheese and olives Pita Empanadas
- 4 pieces of Pita bread
- 200 g of goat cheese
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Warm pita slightly in oven and open.
- Pour a little olive oil over the pita bread.
- Spread tomato sauce and a pinch of oregano.
- Spread the goat cheese and put olives on top.
- Cover and serve as pie.
Serves: 4 people
- 1 / 2 lt. of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp. of sweetener
- 1 tbsp. of orange gelatin
- 1 tbsp. of cornstarch
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp. of grated orange
- Mix gelatin with milk and starch.
- In a saucepan, whisk the egg yolks to white and add the milk mixed with gelatin and starch.
- Cook until thick.
- Allow to cool and add the sweetener and a teaspoon of grated orange.
- Add the beaten egg whites and mix with a snow with enveloping movements.
- Pour the preparation into individual molds and put into refrigerator until serving.
- 3 zucchini
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. of light salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Branches of fresh thyme
- Cut the zucchini and tomatoes sliced into four segments and accommodate them in a oven, season with salt, pepper, seasoning with thyme, and Provence.
- Cook in the broiler for 10 minutes, then remove, accommodate plates, sprinkle olive oil and oregano.
- Serve cold or hot.
Red fruits with Petite Suisse cheese
- 500 gr. of raspberries or strawberries
- 200 gr. of petit-suisse cheese
- Skim milk
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- Sugar or sweetener
- Wash strawberries and remove the green part.
- Beat the petit-suisse with tbsp. of skim milk to give consistency of whipped cream.
- Flavor with vanilla and sweeten with a little sugar or sweetener.
- Spread the berries in four bowls and add the cream, petit-suisse above.
- Serve dessert fresh.
Rice and vegetables pudding
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 round zucchini
- 2 chopped leeks
- 8 tablespoons of cooked brown rice
- 2 eggs or 4 whites
- Salt, pepper, thyme
- Sprinkle vegetables with vegetable spray and cook in covered pan (steam). Drain if necessary and mix with rice and eggs. If you think it appropriate add 1 tbsp. of wheat germ to absorb moisture. Place in a greased mold with vegetable spray and carry moderate oven.
- Blend and it’s ready to serve.
About the author