Desserts can be a nightmare, if we are in the middle of a diet to lose weight, or if we're trying to maintain it, when we finish our lunch, for example, and we have the desire for something sweet. However, a dessert does not have to be full of calories.
Special selection of light dessert recipes
Experience tells us that those who take sweets occasionally actually have more long-term success in their diet, as total deprivation rarely works.
Fruits in chocolate sauce
Cut seasonal fruits such as mangoes, melons, berries, pour some dark chocolate sauce for flavor. A bowl of this is enough to satisfy your craving for chocolate and something sweet
Pineapple, banana and orange smoothie (150 calories)
- 1 Banana
- 2 cups of nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup of sliced ??pineapple
- 1 cup of orange juice
In a blender, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
Tip: You can also use this recipe to make little ice creams, perfect in hot weather.
Fruit salad (140 calories)
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALWhat is Organic Agriculture?
- 1 ½ cups of grapes
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- Slices of pineapple
- 1 orange
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Nuts (optional)
- Wash the grapes, add the remaining ingredients, and mix them homogenizing.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.
Figs or pears with honey and cinnamon
- 500 grams of fresh figs
- 500 ml of sweet wine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Vanilla extract
- Slowly take the figs in a nonstick skillet. Add the cinnamon, honey and vanilla essence.
- Let the mixture cool until it is just warm, pour the wine and serve with vanilla ice cream low in calories if you wish.
You can substitute with pears.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
- 300 ml of milk
- 130 grams of milk powder
- Half a cup of brown rice
- 7-10 almonds
- 3-4 teaspoons of sugar
- Half a teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Add 150 ml of milk in a bowl and add 130 grams of milk powder mixing. Keep aside.
- Pour the rest of the remaining milk (150 ml) in a deep skillet over medium heat. Now add half a cup of rice washed and soaked to the pan and simmer for 8-12 minutes.
- Add the milk mixture that had been kept aside and simmer for another 5 minutes. Keep stirring.
- Remove the skin of almonds (after soaking) and cut into long slices. Add these almonds with 3-4 teaspoons of sugar and half a teaspoon of cardamom powder to the boiling mixture. Serve hot, warm or cold.
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar dissolved in 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 25 grams of yogurt
- Blend strawberries with water until pureed. Stir in sugar and water. Add the yogurt and water.
- Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours. Enjoy them cold.
Sliced ??Banana with Chocolate
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 ½ ounces of black chocolate (about 1/3 cup)
- Peel the bananas and cut them into slices. Place on a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place banana pieces close together in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Place the melted chocolate in small plastic bag. Seal the bag and cut a small corner at the tip. Put the chocolate over the banana slices. Cover and freeze for 1-2 hours. Enjoy them cold.
About the author