Again skipping the dessert? Well you should know that while you're doing diet to lose weight or you have decide not consuming too much sugar, you do not need to sacrifice the sweetest moment of the meal. There are many very nutritious and delicious desserts you can eat and do not affect your diet if you become aware that abuse, more than any food, is what causes overweight. So the only thing you should always try is not to abuse on the sugar or sugar light (whatever advertisers).
Also, the desserts can be a very nutritious food you can consume and not as something added to food, but as part of your diet.
This list of low calorie desserts contains ingredients that will help you maintain your weight and are very nutritious and fresh for the hot season.
Crepes with fruit
Serves: 4 people
- 1 cup of chopped fresh peaches (not syrup)
- 1 / 2 cup of chopped apples
- 1 / 2 cup of chopped bananas
- 1 / 2 cup of chopped strawberries
- 4 flour tortillas or two pitta bread
- Lemon, cinnamon andhoneyto taste
- Place all fruit in a bowl and add honey, cinnamon and lemon.
- Mix well. If you chose flour, fill each with a bit of this mixture and close them. If you use pitta bread, brown in the pan and then decorate with this mixture over fruit.
Amaranth and buttermilk Dessert
Yield: 2 people
- 1 cup and half of buttermilk
- One cup of mango or a fruit of your choice
- One cup of amaranth in pop
- Honey or sugar to taste
- A pinch of ginger
- One or two tablespoons of grated coconut
- A few drops of lemon
- Mix buttermilk with the droplets of lemon, ginger and honey.
- Cut well above the mango and add a little honey or sugar. Although if you want, you can leave it to nature, especially if the fruit is sweet. If the fruit is citric, let stand a few minutes with the honey. If you're on a diet for losing weight, prefer the apple, papaya, pineapple and plum.
- Mix fruit with amaranth and buttermilk.
- Serve in one or two glasses and decorate with coconut lined above. This dessert is very nutritious.
Yield: 2 people
- 1 / 2 lt. of low fat yogurt or buttermilk (the latter much more healthy)
- Honey to taste
- grated orange rind
- 1 packet of unflavored gelatin or agar agar (vegetable gelatin, you have to know to prepare)
- 250 gr. of strawberries
- pinch of ginger
- Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
- Add low fat yogurt or buttermilk.
- Sweeten to taste, and scent with grated orange rind and pinch of ginger.
- Add some chopped strawberries and mix. Pour the preparation in a wet small flan mold, and make it cool.
- Pass the hot water and lubricants flan.
- Surround it with the strawberries in halves or whole.
Serves: 4 people
- 1 / 2 lt. of Soy Milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp. of honey
- 1 tbsp. of orange gelatin
- 1 tbsp. of cornstarch
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp. of grated orange
- Mix gelatin with milk and starch.
- Cook until thicken.
- Allow to cool and sweeten, then add a teaspoon of grated orange.
- Add the beaten egg whites and mix with enveloping movements.
- Pour the preparation in individual molds and put into refrigerator until serving.
- 250 gr. Of whole grain flour
- 70 gr. of margarine
- 25 gr. of fructose
- 250 gr. of apple
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Wash and peel apples, cut into 6 or 8 portions in slices, remove seeds.
- Separate the eggs, mix margarine with fructose until creamy and add yolks, salt and lemon zest.
- Join flour with baking powder. Beat the whites to snow and with the dough.
- Put into a mold with butter.
- Place the apples in the form of flower.
- Bring medium oven for 30 to 35 minutes
Pear jam with species in Pitta bread
Yield: 4 servings
- 1kg of pears
- 4 cloves
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
- 1 lemon rind and cut like a tape
- 1 and 1 / 2 tablespoon of honey or brown sugar
- Peel and remove seeds from pears. Place the nuts and seeds in a cloth and tie strongly.
- Cut pears into quarters, put them in a saucepan and add the appropriate tied cloth of shells and seeds.
- Add the cinnamon, cloves, lemon rind and nutmeg.
- Barely cover with water and put in fire. When it lift the boil, lower the heat and let it keep boiling until the water evaporates, taking care not to burn.
- Remove and puree with pears. Moisturize the unflavored gelatin with half cup water, cool until it dissolves well and fed into the pears. Heat again all the preparation by mixing with a wooden spoon and remove.
- Leave the pot uncovered and when warm, add the sweetener. Mix well and leave to cool. Wrap in a clean, dry, pre-rinsed with alcohol. Cover the container and either store in the refrigerator, until consuming jam. As it contains gelatin, kept up to one week.
The best of Diets
Products related with Light Dessert Recipes
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?