Published: 10/08/2008 - Updated: 06/06/2016
Lemon is the king of fruits. Lemon is a fruit with higher healing properties, plus it is rich in vitamin C , and in smaller proportions contains A, E, and B vitamins. Also has many minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. Among many of its properties is an excellent blood purifier. If you want to know about their properties and therapeutic uses, see our Natural Health Blog .
- 1 can of condensed milk.
- 1 cube of lemon juice
- 4 natural yoghurts
- In a glass to blend , pour all ingredients slowly .
- Blend 20 seconds or until the mixture becomes thick and somewhat frothy .
- Pour into a suitable container.
- Put it in the fridge and served very cold.
- 80 gr. of butter
- 120 grams of flour(preferably whole wheat )
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 cup of water
- 1 lemon peel
- 60 grams of butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Make dough and integrate stirring gradually dough ingredients . Once this well integrated , let stand 20 minutes.
- In a glass container (preferably) pour the dough and light temperature meter until the dough takes the color of an ice cream cone course.
- On the other hand , put a medium saucepan with the lemon juice and rind , half cup of water, sugar and butter. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the other half cup of water , dissolve a tablespoon of cornstarch , and pour over the lemon. Cook for another 5 minutes and remove the lemon peel .
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks and add the lemon (and removed from the fire ) . Mix everything well.
- Pour the lemon cream on semi - cooked dough.
- Beat egg whites until stiff with a few drops of lemon, adding 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Place on the cream, covering . Bake in oven mild / moderate for a half hour .
Lemon jelly or syrup (syrup for desserts)
- A kilo of lemons
- One liter of water
- Brown Sugar needed.
- Wash lemons and cut them into thin slices , without peeling or taking seeds .
- Put the fruit in a bowl, cover with 1 liter of boiling water, let soak for 24 hours.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into the cauldron , boil for 15 minutes, pour into a colander placed over a tared bowl , lightly press on the fruit to extract all the juice but not the pulp and juice obtained despite .
- Pour the juice back into the pot, add the same weight in sugar, to cook the syrup until it reaches the "point layer "; distribute in jars.
Frozen lemon dessert
- 3 cups of sugar cookies crumbled
- The juice of two lemons .
- One cup of heavy cream.
- A can of condensed milk.
- Dip the cookies a little milk.
- Cover a container .
- In a bowl mix the cream and condensed milk , will leave one ( get a mix without consistency)
- Add the lemon juice and go while stirring .
- See how quickly takes consistency . Once thickened , pour the mixture into the source of Diced or crushed cookies .
- Put in the fridge in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours .
- Serve cold
Lemon Ice Cream
- lemon juice , 4 units
- sugar , 200 grams
- water , 2 glass
- egg whites , 2 units
- lemon peel , 1 unit
- salt, to taste
- Grate a lemon and squeeze the juice of four.
- Heat the water with the sugar, letting it boil for about ten minutes.
- When the syrup is almost cold, mix with the juice and zest of lemon.
- Introduce in the freezer. Beat the two egg whites with a pinch of salt until they are stiff and are incorporated into the half-frozen mixture.