A year will go along with all those days full of experiences, learning, adventure, achieved and not achieved things, etc. What is going to happen next year? Well, that everyone will know, and if they don’t, then should perhaps begin to know, because if you do not know where to direct the ship of your life, it is very likely to become a ship sailing in a stormy and very conflicting and confusing sea, navigating in an environment that can strike and bring the boat to wherever thing.
Without dreams, you can lose all sense of life, then no matter how many years pass or be left behind if we are not planting or creating great things, then we will not taste great fruits, we won’t discover all the wonders of our capacity, skills and potential that nature has given us to create reality.
Taking advantage of the emotional environment of these dates and the end of a year rich in experiences and major events, I would like to say goodbye to the New Year emphasizing the importance and that dreaming during life, sharing a recipe which is intended only be a simple guide to help dream and gain hope in it.
If you still do not manage to put your dreams in this life, or have one saved out there that does not bear fruit, or if you feel confusion, limitation, pain, or reluctance, you may need to start to dream or to have more clear dreams, and to start dreaming with a clearer meaning. "Dream with your feet on the ground" is important to begin to leave behind what is no longer wanted, because in your life, you cannot get anything more grandiose if you don’t get rid of all those things that you do not like or want whether people, attitudes, habits, etc. So here is a recipe that can help you say goodbye to what is not taking you to exciting destinations.
Leave behind what you don’t want anymore
New year, new life. This is a saying that many know but, at the very hour, few apply, for indeed it is often not so easy to say goodbye to the things we no longer consider useful, or we suffer, limit or impoverish us. To stop what we do not want sometimes we have to evaluate many things, and sometimes we can spend months or even years trying to leave behind something back without success. Why is it so difficult to leave the things you no longer want? Maybe it's because, among other things, you do not trust that something greater may come of what you're leaving. So for you to gain confidence in this New Year and start believing in you, here is a recipe:
- Observe yourself
- Dream about something that excites your heart
How to prepare this state of mind?
1. The first is: to close your eyes and look very objectively as you behave in that situation you no longer want, avoid criticizing or judging what you do. Just watch yourself. .
2. The second: think with your heart about attitudes you have in that situation that no longer want, or imagine how you would behave, imagine that you anything you do makes feel admired.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALDetachment, pain, patience
3. The third thing: think what would happen if you act in real life as well as you incline your heart, think of the consequences how you might resolve them.
4. The fourth thing is to think in what you really want to do or if it is not appropriate at this time, if you do think you should do it, then think in what stops you, and appreciates very well if it really is something that is relevant in your life.
5. The fifth thing: If you're confused or not clear because you cannot leave something, tell yourself: What would you really lose if you make this decision? What would you win? Consider not only material things on your list, also think about dignity, knowledge, adventure, time to do or find other alternatives, respect, growth, confidence, emotional freedom, etc.
6. The sixth thing: Put on a scale which is more important to you. And then decide if you leave behind what no longer want or if you decide to stay there.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALManifesto for Life, Peace and Equality
7. The seventh thing: If you decide to leave behind what you do not need, fill yourself with courage to take the first step, which is undoubtedly the hardest. Maybe you feel weird, but just enough to put what you really want in your mind and your life will start to take a new direction.
8. The eighth step: If you decide to stay with what you do not want to because you still do not feel confident to say goodbye, see a date to try again later.
9. The ninth recommendation: Do this as many times as necessary, this recipe will help you clarify and let go of things that you no longer want.
10. Finally: Once you decide to leave behind what you no longer want, just focus on what you want to dream and be patient, and remember that to create you need patience.
And this coming year is a time of happiness and blessings, believe in yourself and value what you have done in your life, leave the guilt behind, it is useless and better learn of what you've experienced that is a jewel of all the experiences.
About the author