Published: 08/26/2010 - Updated: 02/20/2018
If you want a super nutritious dessert, delicious and also help you accentuate your beauty, check out these laxative desserts. Taking one of these desserts a day will help keep your body in excellent condition. Why? Because laxatives are foods rich in fiber which is essential for intestinal function and efficient evacuation of stool. A dietary fiber is recommended not only when you are constipated, but laxatives should be included frequently so that the gut is always at its optimum performance. A poorly functioning of intestines can cause a number of imbalances in the body, for example, poor absorption of nutrients and severe blood poisoning, diseases that cause a long list of conditions, but mainly be reflected in your skin, hair and eyes, which would look unhealthy and damaged.
Among the laxative food per excellence are the following: flaxseed or linseed, aloe juice, prickly pear, extra virgin olive oil, carrots, alfalfa, peppers, plums, apples, lemon, papaya, grapes, probiotics (yogurt, kefir, etc.), garlic, chamomile, oregano, coriander, pennyroyal, and whole grains.
Here is a great of recipes:
Flax and brown sugar bread
- 1 kg of flour
- 100 grams of flaxseed
- 75 g of vegetable shortening
- 50 grams of yeast
- 5 dl of water (½ liter)
- Mix flour with salt. Integrate cold margarine into the flour. Dissolve yeast in warm water 3 dl (approximately 37 º).
- Allow to soak the flax in the rest of boiling water for 15 minutes. Mix and knead all well and form a dumpling.
- Let the dough rest covered with a damp cloth for 1 hour (if possible in a warm place.) Flatten the dough and form two loaves or 14 muffins. Place on a buttered or paper tray for the oven. Let them stand covered for 45 minutes. You can brush with egg or milk. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons of gelatin
- 3 / 4 cup of cold water
- 3 soft cactus semi-cooked (or a cup of aloe juice)
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Hydrate the gelatin in the water bath and transfer to dilute it well, set aside.
- In blender place the cactus, milk, water, sugar and gelatin dissolved, blend and pass the mixture to a pan with egg white icing or oil, refrigerate to solidify well and, when ready, unmold and serve.
- 1 cup of butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 3 / 4 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of wheat bran
- 1 / 4 cup of grated chocolate
- 1 cup of dried plums and pitted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, beat the butter with the egg yolks, pulms and condensed milk. Add flour with wheat bran and chocolate. Knead well.
- Spread the dough with a rolling pin on floured flat surface.
- Cut cookies as desired.
- Place in a greased and floured pan 15 min. Or until they are golden.
- Cool and serve.
- 1 kg of apples, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- Juice of two lemons
- One cup of pears
- 1 liter of water or more.
- Cook the apples in a medium saucepan over medium high heat for 30 minutes or until apples soften slightly. Add pears and one minute more along with lemon and brown sugar.
- Expect to soften a bit and then take a cup of this sweet and grind. Add this puree to the sweet again to thicken.
- 2 tablespoons of Rolled oats (the natural rolled oats)
- Kefir, milk or yogurt
- teaspoon of brown sugar
- 5 strawberries
- Put two tablespoons of rolled oats along with Kefir, milk or yogurt a few hours before.
- Add strawberries, well washed and cut into halves.
- Incorporate brown sugar and ready for dinner, breakfast or snack.