Published: 06/03/2007 - Updated: 05/25/2016
Boiled eggs stuffed with spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 80 g of pureed spinach (homemade or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Put the grapes to soak for 30 minutes in a bowl of very hot water.
- Drain, dry and cut into pieces. Chop the pine nuts. Place the eggs in boiling water to cook for 10 minutes. Allow to cool and peel. Cut a piece of egg in the widest part so they can keep standing. Cut the other end to make a lid. Remove the yolks carefully.
- Crush the yolk in a bowl and mix with the pureed spinach and olive oil until a homogeneous paste.
- Add salt and pepper, pine nuts and grapes, and mix well. Fill the eggs with the preparation and put on the salad leaves.
Nuts in yogurt sauce
- Walnuts (peeled if you want facilitating the operation)
- 2 natural yoghurts
- Peel the nuts if necessary and place in a bowl.
- In a bowl mix the yogurt with honey to produce a creamy texture. Add the nuts and mix.
The sauce is much better using creamy yogurt. You can give a fresh touch, adding vanilla ice cream to the mixture or by placing a ball on each plate.
Cream of lettuce
- A medium lettuce
- a liter of milk
- a bucket of chicken broth
- one tablespoon of butter
- half spoon of chopped onion
- Mill lettuce with the bucket of milk and chicken broth. Fry onions in butter until the onion transparent.
- Pour it in a blender with crushed onions fried in butter, and let simmer until ready.