Published: 02/17/2011 - Updated: 12/14/2013
If you want a healthy heart and strong and elastic veins, nothing better than taking vegetable juices during lifetime. Even if you already suffer from cardiovascular problems or have fragile veins, the juice can do wonders for you, and helps restore the health of your whole cardiovascular system. Heart disease does not appear overnight, it needs a long time to develop and its main causes are poor nutrition, high in saturated fat and low quality food. Often, we use complex drugs and expensive treatments when healing can be very simple if we only consider the foods that provide us with essential nutrients for each case.
So this time, we have compiled a list of the most nutritious juices for your heart. Many of them are real medicine, so if you have a cardiovascular condition, you just need lots of patience and dedication to drink the same juice and feel the difference .
Important notes before taking the juice:
- Do not mix fruit with any other solid or cooked food, fruits should be eaten alone or with some add-ons.
- Do not strain the juice, drink it slowly and chew if necessary.
- Drink enjoying the juice, like a healing elixir.
Strengthens and regenerates tissues, helps damaged cells to recover their strength and vitality, purifies the body of harmful fats, lowers cholesterol and helps keep a clean blood and guts, which is essential for the heart to function properly.
Best time to take: at breakfast (but wait 20 minutes after taking it before eating anything else), or fasting.
- A glass of aloe (or a medium cactus)
- One tablespoon of spirulina
- Two lemon and a teaspoon of honey
- A kiwi, a bit of pineapple or a pitted prune
- Blend the lemons and peel with a glass of aloe juice.
- Strain. In the lemon juice, add spirulina and liquefied, kiwi, pineapple and plum. Add honey and cactus (in case you replace aloe juice).
It helps to combat all types of infections, combats toxins and bacteria in the blood and intestines, strengthening the veins and tissues after treatment with antibiotics or medications. In addition, lowers cholesterol, helps the heart and vascular system to strengthen and purify contaminated blood, clears veins, combats and prevents varicose veins and energizes the heart.
Time to drink: with the meals (avoid all beverages with added sugar. During the meals do not mix anything sweet with them) You can also drink the juice in the afternoon or noon.
- 1 cup of fresh carrot juice
- 1 large fresh garlic
- 1 cup of afalfa sprouts
- 1 teaspoon of pollen
- Blend all ingredients in a glass. Do not add lemon, it kills some vitamins.
Juice to strengthen and enhance the Immune system and Cardiovascular health
Helps to keep clean the body from harmful fats and increases the immune system defenses. This juice strengthens veins and capillaries, also helps to keep the bowel in excellent condition, remember that if the stomach and intestine aren't working well, there can be diseases. This juice also helps nourish the nervous system, calms the nerves and relaxes the body, which help the heart to have a healthy pace.
Time to drink: at night or in the evenings, do not drink the juice with other foods, ideally at night before bed and half an hour after dinner.
- 1 raw apple washed and complete with nuts and seeds
- One tablespoon of flaxseed
- Two almonds
- A spoonful of porridge
- One tablespoon ofhoney or molasses
- Blend everything with a glass and a half of water.
- Sweeten with a little honey and drink chewing slowly if necessary.
This liquid is a powerful antioxidant, helps lower cholesterol, regenerates and strengthens tissues, helps to lose weight, nourishes the heart and veins, regulates the pressure and fights diseases.
Best time to take: in the morning as breakfast.
- 1 mango
- 100 ml of birdseed milk
- ½ cup of sugar-free homemade yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Half a teaspoon of brewer's yeast
- Soak two tablespoons of birdseed l in a glass of water and let soak overnight. In the morning, throw water and wash the birdseed with pure water.
- Blend the soaked bird seed in a glass of pure water. Strain (or you can take without strain).
- Blend the milk with the remaining ingredients.
Antioxidant and debugger Juice
- 2 large red tomatoes
- A stick of celery
- A clove of garlic
- A slice of onion
- A cup and a half of aloe juice
- A teaspoon of Spirulina
- Remove the tomato skin, pass pieces through the extractor together with the celery, garlic and onion.
- Mix this juice with aloe and spirulina.