A headache may be due to various causes, and generally tends to occur after a strong reaction to stress, depression or irritability, or food intake postponed for a long period of time. The headache may present symptoms such as palpitations or nausea. Migraines usually appear when you have a numbness or weakness in any extremity. Sometimes the person suffers flashes of light, black spots, etc.
Some of the major causes of headaches are: poisoning of the body, allergy, a neglected diet high in refined sugars or white flour, processed and more, emotional states of constant anxiety, diabetes, excessive consumption of certain drugs or medications, strict and perfectionist attitude, lack of sleep or good sleep, a hit to the head, etc.
Remedies with fruits and vegetables
Fruits and vegetables contain both nutritive and curative elements to help reduce and cure headaches. The secret of medicinal fruits and vegetables is to know them and combine in the right way, at the appropriate time.
To make the Juice Therapy result, it is necessary to try to follow the information, as the time to drink and combinations of ingredients make the juice a powerful natural medicine, which, again, helps strengthen the immune system.
Keep in mind that the emotional factor powerfully influences in migraine. It is recommended that you combine this cure with a dose of good rest, both mentally and physically, read readings that will inspire more confidence in yourself and in life. It is also important to observe if you criticize or demand too much, as this creates a strong inner tension that can cause headaches.
The mission of the juice therapy is to detoxify your body, swollen organs, nourish the nervous system and help your body to strengthen defenses. It is important that while doing the juice therapy, take 2 liters of pure water a day minimum. The water should be pure and should avoid taking any drink with sugar added or soda, etc.
Citrus and Grape Juice
- 1 cup of ripe grapes
- 2 juicy lemons (use three if they are not too juicy)
- 1 cup of water
- Half grapefruit
- A bit of honey
- Blend all ingredients in blender. Strain and drink slowly fasting. Avoid eating something before it within 20 minutes. Take the same juice for lunch and don’t eat anything more than that or wait half an hour to eat something else.
Citrus and seeds juice
- 1 glass of orange juice
- One teaspoon of sunflower seeds
- Juice of two lemons
- One teaspoon of flaxseed
- A splash of water
- Mix everything in the blender and drink without strain, while fasting. Drink another glass just 2 hours after eating, on an empty stomach.
Carrot and aloe juice
- A glass of fresh carrot juice
- One teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll
- A handful of alfalfa
- Two teaspoons of aloe juice or a tiny cactus
- Blend the ingredients and drink at lunchtime. You can take this juice combined with the grape juice in the morning and by mid morning. The combination of these juices will enhance healing.
Pineapple and orange juice to combat migraine
- 1 piece of pineapple of the size of the palm
- 1 teaspoon of flaxseed
- A bit of garlic
- 1 glass of pure water
- Mix all ingredients in blender and drink it without straining. Take this juice twice a day, do it for one or two full days in combination with taking two liters of pure water daily. If you get hungry, eat all the pineapple you want. This diet will purify your body and help eliminate the headaches.
Fresh apple juice
Fresh apple juice at night is a excellent sedative, relieves headache and detoxify body. Drink this juice before bed, but the rule is to avoid anything but juice. Also, drink 2 hours after supper and on an empty stomach.