Here we have compiled the best tips for increasing muscle mass with an emphasis on good training. You must know that in a few weeks you may see changes at the physical long as you keep a steady and daily training. Once you start to apply the correct techniques to increase muscle, you will notice differences in your body. So let’s work!
- Maximize the power of full body workouts every 48-hour, 3 times a week before progressing to training divided into top and bottom 4 times a week or more.
- Multiply your weight in pounds by 15 to determine how many calories you should eat to gain weight in muscle.
- Run 1 exercise per body part for full-body workout and do a different body part each day while you train in the week. At the end of the week, play each muscle group 3 times per week and at 3 different angles.
- Eat a carbohydrate-protein ratio of 2:1 after every workout and liquid.
- Use a training diary to take your progress.
- Run each set to the maximum muscular capacity.
- Try to drink 4 liters of water a day.
- Vary your repetitions and sets frequently during your workout, more than any other variable.
- Focus on burst during climb or push the weight (concentric phase of motion) and take 3-4 seconds to lower the weight (eccentric phase) in your routine.
- Have a goal of 5 pounds of muscle per month. Although not achieving every month, is always good to have a goal and if you win more than 5 you will better manage your nutrition because you might have some fat.
- Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
- Focus on large muscle group exercises, 80% of your training.
- Alternate between dumbbells and bar every 2 weeks.
- Enter transformation competition, bodybuilding or modeling to keep you motivated.
- Follow a program for 12-16 weeks before trying the next different program.
- Pyramids are used to increase your strength by 5% each week.
- Eat variety of eggs, chicken, lean meat, fish and milk during the day to get high quality protein (bio) to create muscle.
- Have a training partner motivating you and give you that extra boost to give you a faster muscle growth.
- Never train with hunger if you want to increase muscle fast.
- Concentrate carbohydrate intake when your body needs more - breakfast, before and after training.
- Be sure to squat and deadlift every week to increase the release of growth hormone and testosterone.
- If you have never taught good form or technique to exercise, find a trainer or professional help.
- Stretch half the time you train each week. If you train 3 hours per week, you should stretch your muscles a total of 1.5 hours per week.
- Train a muscle group during the whole movement of exercise to stimulate muscle growth.
- Train your weakest muscle group first in each workout.
- Avoid fast foods, high in processed or packaged.
- Avoid protein bars and supplements containing aspartame, artificial sweetener or a sucrulose. It is better a natural sweetener like Stevia.
- Have at least 8-hours of uninterrupted sleep every night.
- Do not be afraid to overload your muscles and not achieving the number of repetitions that you do.
- Eat a combination of olive oil, fish oil, coconut oil, nuts and organic peanut butter to give you a variety of healthy fats to increase the production of muscle growth hormones.
- At the end of 12-16 weeks of training, take a week off, and follow a regime of low intensity exercise.
- Look for someone to help you during your series or oversee stronger.
- Have a training program. Never go to the gym without a plan.
- Try 5-10 minutes of dynamic stretching and warm up before each workout with weights.
- Take an appointment for a massage or therapy to prevent injury from excess muscle tension.
- A cold shower at the end of an intense weight training. Annoying but it helps.
- Consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound of "lean" body weight in your body.
- The center of your training should be focused on squats, dead lift, paddles, press, dominated, and parallel bars.
- Train with someone bigger and stronger than you. It will be a challenge and motivate you to train harder.
The best of Sports nutrition
Products related with How to gain muscle properly?
You have not found what you were looking for?