Published: 03/25/2009 - Updated: 10/21/2018
Author: Jorgelina Reyente
The Center offers an integrated healing process that involves the body, mind and spirit
- BODY: alternative medicine, allopathic medicine, correcting posture and physical fitness and aesthetic.
- MIND: An atmosphere of relaxation and peace, for the awakening of consciousness, practices and workshops.
- SPIRIT: Seminars, workshops, conferences, personal and spiritual development
The center specializes in the development of techniques for cleaning and scrubbing the body, and provides a range of services aimed at improving the welfare and health. With a vision of health combines the best in medical technology with traditional Mayan medicine and homeopathic healing techniques.
This Medical Spa is looking for the origin, the cause not the symptom or effect. Through an optimum interplay of the therapist and the person seeks the participation and involvement of consciousness in the treatments.
It offers a range of services that combine alternative medicine with cutting-edge equipment in each specialty, with no side effects to improve the welfare and health.
Holistic health program
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Lymphatic drainage and cleanliness Corporal
- Neural Therapy
- Magnetic Therapy
- Implanted placenta
The practice of medicine is backed with electronic high-tech pioneer in its genre, both in diagnosis and in therapeutic practice.
What is OKa'an?
The common origin of some of the world such as Egypt Pyramids, Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza or Teotihuacan, has been discussed by some researchers who agree that the descendants of the ancient race of "Atlantis", highly advanced civilization in every way, they chose these locations because energy vortices. Architectural designs are well established, geographically targeted in an attempt to potentiate the energy and development. These sites were converted into religious centers, royal tombs, cosmic centers, centers of worship to the gods, and in some cases initiating university centers.
Theories such as that developed by Adalberto Rivera prove that Chichén Itzá was built by the "Itza" or water mage, who built one of these centers start university.
Here is OKA'AN … A gift of charity and human encounter designed to channel the energy generated in the middle of the Yucatan jungle, offering a unique holistic experience with high-quality hotel enjoys the best health services in tourism.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALRecipes with Mango: the complete menu to the dessert
Nestled in the jungle of Chichén Itzá, near the mysterious pyramids, Oka'an is the source and origin of energy transformation and initiation.
A green campus that provides what is necessary to begin a path to awareness, growth, purification and health.
In OKA'AN, we want to work with people to the awakening of awareness of balance in body, mind and spirit through programs in health, education and welfare. Through a boutique hostel with a range of services structured to provide comprehensive programs that include recreational tourism, luxury, spa medicine, integral, and workshops for reflection and development.
Conducted under the architectural guidelines that were using them for construction of Mayan temples and universities, and the tradition-Itza Maya built rooms where comfort and convenience blend to create a high-level experience in hospitality.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHealthy and nutritious substitutes for cow's milk
The rooms are equipped with orthopedic mattresses to secure the rest, air conditioning, fan, mini bar and endless details that make your try a unique experience.
There are three types of rooms:
- Master Suite
Pool that avoids the use of chemical
Restaurant (Food type Maya, and Vegetarian Gourmet)
Center for retirement, meditations, lectures, meetings.
Each cabin is separated from the other in a way that always keeps the feeling of being in a serene way, but the services are so close that with just leaving the room will have on hand.
The restaurant combines traditional cooking, vegetarian cooking and gourmet. Organic ingredients are chosen for your ideal body, whether for a process of purification and awakening of consciousness. The kitchen is integrated into the various processes of the center.
Delicious and nutritious food among the ancient Mayans is delivered creatively and giving birth to a variety of flavors and recipes that range from a simple delicious and sacred dishes.
It is a retirement program designed to integrate all services, so that visitors can create a holistic experience:
- Blessing of Unity – The suffering is not in fact, suffering is the perception of the event. Unleash the burden of the past through the questioning of all those thoughts that create barriers and limit us to wake up in the here and now. Start the year released.
- Total welfare – Different techniques and processes to improve quality of life for entrepreneurs, business and beyond. Take a break from your business to see things from a different perspective. Through stress management – time management and definition of personal vision, develop all your potential for your business and your life. Delivered by Jose Luis Castillo.
- God and the people – Leaving your true identity gradually emerges a person with powers. Develop your personal autonomy. This withdrawal can remember, in order … that we are God and therefore have the potential to balance the corporate world to bring up men and women, without rebellion or submission.
- Initiation and Silence – your sound is vital given in partnership with the Institute Kuthumi.
- Sacred Commerce – Generating processes of commercial exchange between companies and people that generate wealth in all senses. Taught by Renee Salinas
Holistic Health Center Oka'an
Carretera Merida – Puerto Juarez K.M 12, int. Chichen Itza
About the author