Dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin that may be due to several causes and often appearing in the face, neck and back of knees and elbows. This condition can have a remedy if we give attention and we join forces with nature remedies simultaneously with the practice of healthy habits. If you want to not only remove the symptoms of dermatitis but cure depth, we introduce the most important keys and outstanding natural remedies so you can heal your skin in depth.
- Formation of scar tissue.
- Itching and scratching desire.
- Try to keep your skin thoroughly moisturized.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing, synthetic fabrics or wool, the best clothes are cotton. .
- Washing your face with sea salt can be very beneficial. Take advantage if you go to sea and do not hesitate to dive in this medicinal water.
- A proper diet is essential if you have dermatitis, which often worsen and deteriorate with nutrient-poor diet or where products include certain foods such as sugar and processed, fried sausages, dairy and animal products. Some diets also suggest eliminating foods containing gluten such as wheat, oats, barley and rye, which should be avoided until the rash decreases or disappears. During this healing process, eat gluten-free cereals such as rice, millet, quinoa, amaranth, etc, fresh vegetables, fruits well combined, linseed, sunflower and sesame seeds and unrefined vegetable oils such as olive, evening primrose, borage and hemp.
- It is also important to avoid stress, sleep well, do not smoke or drink alcohol.
Phytotherapy against dermatitis
In addition to the above remedies, here is the list of the best herbs to combat dermatitis naturally:
The aloe: tops the list of one of the best remedies for skin conditions. This plant has many properties that promote cleansing of the skin and health. To use it, you can blend the pulp directly extracted from the plant with a little water and applying water to the face or the affected part. You can also cut the stems in half and rub the affected areas. In some food stores they sell natural aloe gel which will go wonderfully well. On the other hand, taking the fresh juice of aloe is also of great help to clean the intestines and blood. The juice can be prepared with a little lemon, and drinking on an empty stomach.
Mauve: it has high content of mucilage, which softens the skin and helps remove other manifestations such as boils, pimples and sores. To use the mauve as a remedy, you need to boil about 40 grams of mauve in one liter of pure water. Let boil about 5 minutes, turn off and let it rest. Apply compresses to the skin of this water during the day, leaving for 10 or 15 minutes on the skin.
Cucumber: great for the skin, refreshes, moisturizes and relieves, significantly helping to combat dermatitis. To use the cucumber as a remedy, blend pieces of cucumber in the blender until a paste. Apply this paste on your skin and leave as long as possible. Remove with water and then apply aloe or honey cream.
Nettle Infusion and / or remedies Dandelion are great to help combat dermatitis.
Oatmeal: If you have itching, oat water is a wonder to alleviate this uncomfortable feeling. It is enough to boil a half cup of oatmeal in a pint of water. Let stand and apply oat water compresses on your face.
Garlic: Taking a clove of garlic while fasting is an excellent remedy to combat dermatitis due to all the properties of this food: it is bactericidal, fungicidal, among the powerful tonic’s long list of virtues.
Evening Primrose Oil or Primrose: contains a high percentage of Omega 6 fatty acids, and contains vitamin E, one of the best allies to combat atopic dermatitis or eczema. Ideally, in addition to taking it, apply to clean skin.
Borage oil and hemp oil: drinking these oils during day helps to treat and heal the dermatitis.
Many doctors and therapists recommend a supplement of antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, E, Selenium, Zinc, which is in carrots, avocado, berries, citrus, etc. These foods promote better cellular health.
Green clay compresses usually improve many cases of dermatitis. A good clay is the Dead Sea mud and is available in health food stores. You have to apply it until dry and then thoroughly wash the face. This clay will help to level the ph of the skin and purify it.
Flaxseed: These are recommended to prevent constipation and maintain good bowel function, taking into account the health of the skin is forged primarily in a healthy gut.
Shea butter cream is very beneficial to keep the skin well lubricated and prevent dryness.
Calendula oils, herbs and St. John are very beneficial natural remedies for atopic dermatitis or eczema. They can be applied several times a day.
The Dandelion tea is another remedy to relieve itching. To use it, you have to boil for 10 minutes 60 grams of the herb in 1 liter of water. Let it drain. Apply compresses on the skin irritation.
Colloidal Silver: applying once daily in the face may help combat dermatitis dramatically.