An herbal drink is a natural herbal preparation usually at home, which may relate to different utilities. Herbal drinks are just that, besides being very refreshing and delicious, can contain a considerable benefit for your health and beauty; it all depends on the herbs you use, their appropriate combination and use.
Here are some recipes, the list can increase if you help us to create more drinks. Try not to abuse the use of herbs, remember that everything has a balance, and take into account not drink the same drink for quite a long time, it is advisable to drink each day a variety. It is also important to consider whether you have any allergies.
Well, to work, pick the one you want to drink, prepare it, put it in a bottle, and give drink throughout the day.
Lemon and Ginseng
To enhance moods, energy and purify the body. Helps to combat overweight.
- 1 liter of pure water or mineral
- 2 or 3 lemons with peel
- Ginseng, a little bit, to taste
- Sugar or honey Azhar, and so on. (not refined sugar!)
- Wash lemons well, cut and blend everything in the blender.
- Strain. Add the sugar and ginseng. Back to casting.
- Add ice if you like.
Rosemary and Chlorophyll
To encourage and facilitate the recovery of the respiratory tract, as well as being good for the liver, strengthening the memory and in cases of osteoarthritis. Fights bad breath and contains many antioxidants.
- Two tablespoons of liquid chlorophyll
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Two liters of pure water
- Honey or sugar to taste
- Boil in a pot with two liters of water a few branches of fresh rosemary.
- Boil this for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand covered. Strain, however, when warm, split into two liters and add two tablespoons each of liquid chlorophyll.
- Sweeten to taste.
- NOTE: Wash your hair with water of rosemary as it helps give shine and health.
Jamaica and Aloe
Refreshing, good for fighting skin problems and burn calories. Diuretic and is good to combat stomach pain, inflammation of gums, high blood pressure, cholesterol, colds, vomiting, kidney stones, headaches etc.. Not recommended for pregnant women or children under 3 years.
- 3 tbsp of karkadé
- 1 liter and 1 / 2 of water
- 3 tablespoons of aloe juice
- Honey or Azhar to taste
- Pour Karkadé into a saucepan with water. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain and cool.
- Add the aloe, sweeten to taste and serve very cold.
Exotic herbs and spices
- 2 cups of lemon verbena dried leaves
- 1 cup of dried chamomile heading into pieces
- 1 cup of dried orange peel
- 3 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 1 liter of water
- brown sugar or honey to taste
- All the ingredients are stirred and kept in a glass bottle and dry clean, tightly capped to preserve the aroma of the mixture.
- At the time of the preparation, there are two spoons to boil the mixture in one liter of water. Let stand for 10 minutes and strain.
- Sweeten to taste.
Green tea, grapefruit and Chlorophyll
Rejuvenating, debugger, fight cholesterol and excess weight, increases vitality and resistance to diseases; it helps skin problems such as acne, dermatitis, etc. Rich in vitamin C.
- 1 liter of green tea infusion
- 2 tablespoons of chlorophyll
- Juice of 1 grapefruit juicy (you can substitute with lemon)
- Honey or brown sugar
- Mix the green tea infused with the chlorophyll and grapefruit juice.
- Sweeten, add ice to taste and serve!