Some people call guava the queen fruit due to its high nutrient content: It is highly rich in vitamin C (2 times more than oranges) and other vitamins such as A, B1, B2, and more (a total of 16 vitamins ) also contain proteins, minerals and trace elements. In the kitchen is used to prepare dishes with a different twist, in Mexico is used to produce many desserts, but also with fruit sauces and dressings are prepared to give a very original and tasty touch to the salads and meats. Here we share 6 recipes you will love.
Chicken with guava sauce
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 6 large guavas
- 1 / 4 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup of white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil the necessary
- Clean the chicken breasts and cut thick into strips; reserve.
- Party and four liquefied guavas, onions, garlic and white wine, season with salt and pepper to taste. Let stay chicken overnight with this mixture.
- Fry by both sides in a nonstick skillet, once ready, get them out, and in the same skillet, Fry the sauce for three minutes.
- Serve the chicken bathing with hot sauce and decorate with remaining cut guava slices.
- 1 kg. of Guavas very mature
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp. of unflavored gelatin
- Put in a pot guavas washed and cut into quarters with 4 tablespoons of sugar, pinch of salt, add water to cover guavas, is to fire until the fruit is very soft and cooked.
- Liquefy the guava still warm (reserve a bit of liquid, such as 1 / 4 cup to soften the gelatin), seeking 2 cups of thick guava juice.
- Put this puree with the condensed milk and gelatin dissolved in a little reserved liquid in blender, mix until liquefied. Pour into a mold for gelatin and take to the refrigerator until it curdled.
- You can also prepare guava concentrate: concentrate 1 cup + 1 cup of warm water.
- You can serve with pieces of soft white cheese or cream cheese.
- Water needed
- brown sugar to taste
- 10 seedless guava or washed pulp
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Corn Honey to taste
- 1 lt. of Milk
- Blend guavas with a little milk, honey and corn starch.
- Put milk to boil and when boiling add the loose mixture of guava and sugar, stirring constantly. Wait till it thickens and is ready.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALCarob flour recipes
- 12 tablespoons of butter (¾ cup)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 8-10 oz of guava paste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the butter.
- Add the sugar gradually.
- Add eggs one by one.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix flour, yeast, and salt.
- Mix with eggs and sugar.
- Grease a 8×8 mold.
- Add half (1 / 2) of the mixture into the mold.
- Cut the guava.
- Add the guava mixture.
- Add remaining mixture on the guava.
- Put in preheated oven for 45-60 minutes.
- 1 kilo of guava (ripe but not watery)
- juice of 3 or 4 lemons
- 3 cups of sugar
- 2 apples
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALOily skin: say goodbye to it with these natural secrets
- Wash guavas, place in boiling water. Left there about 5 minutes, or until the shell begins to break.
- Take shell and the hearts of the 2 apples and boil in 2 cups of water. Dissolve in a saucepan 1 / 2 cup of water and 3 tablespoons of sugar. When syrupy consistency, add 1 / 2 cup of nuts infused with apple and hearts.
- Process guavas in blender, put to fire the pulp. Add the syrup, stirring until it begins to boil, add the remaining sugar, stirring constantly for 5 minutes, then add the lemon juice and leave the fire for 5 minutes. The mixture is ready when you are moving to the sides of the pan, then, remove from heat.
- Into a mold lined with waxed paper and pour the mixture let stand for 24 hours.
- Then, store in well-closed containers. The approximate length of this tie is 2 months.
About the author