Goji berries have many nutritional benefits, besides being highly nutritious, juice or fresh Goji berries can help heal many diseases. In addition, they have very pleasant taste; can be combined with other flavors and goes well with whole grains and seeds, so it became fashionable in the kitchen. You can develop with them delicious salads, cocktails, sauces, dressings, sandwiches, soups, rice dishes, jellies, desserts, etc.
Here are some delicious recipes for you to start cooking with them. If you know more recipes using goji berries, do not hesitate to share them with us!
- 1 cup of Goji berries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of cherries
- Brown sugar, optional, it can be taken without sugar
- Pure water or orange juice, enough
Mix all ingredients with a little water until desired consistency.
Fruit Salad with Goji Berries
- 2 tablespoons of Goji Berries
- 150 grams of white grapes
- 150 grams of red grapes
- 3 red apples, washed well and cut into slices, leaving the skin if you prefer
- lemon juice
- Arrange apples in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon.
- Mix grapes and Goji berries. You can eat salad and garnish with some molasses.
Bread of Goji juice
- 2 1 / 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of shortening
- 3 / 4 cup ofsoy milk
- 3 tablespoons of grated orange peel
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 / 2 cup of Goji juice
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALDo-in: Acupressure (finger pressure) as an alternative therapy
Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl until the mixture becomes uniform. Now, use blender or a fork to add to shortening mixture.
Carrot and Goji berries cream
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil for cooking special
- 2 leeks, cut into thin slices
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 ½ tablespoon of fresh grated or ground ginger
- 5 cups of vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 splash of orange juice
- 1 / cup of Goji berries
- A touch of sea salt and white pepper
- Thin slices of orange and a few strands of roasted leek dressing
- In a large pot, heat the olive and coconut oils.
- Once heat oil, add the leeks and sauté for about 3 minutes, until slightly tender.
- Then add potatoes, carrots and ginger, and sauté a few minutes until soft.
- It's time to add the chicken or vegetable broth, cover the pot and simmer until vegetables are tender, cook (approximately 10 and cook for 15 minutes).
- Once ready the broth, add the Goji berries.
- In a mixer or blender, combine the broth prior to obtain a creamy consistency.
- Reintroduce the cream to the pan, heat over medium heat and add orange juice and zest. Remove and season with sea salt and white pepper. If you want to lighten the consistency of cream, add a dash of liquid cream or soy.
Jam of plums and Goji berries
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBenefits of flaxseed
- 900 g of prune plums
- 50 g of berries Goñi
- The juice of one lemon
- A teaspoon of kuzu
- 200 ml of agave syrup
- Debone and cut plums into quarters. Then put them to cook over low heat with half a glass of water, agave syrup and lemon juice. When plums are soft, add goji berries and the teaspoon of kuzu diluted in a little water.
- Stir until thickened and remove from the heat.
Goji berries shake
- 1 / 3 orange juice
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 handful of Goji Berries
- Fruit to choose either a cup of blueberries, 2 slices of pineapple, guava or 3 cup strawberries.
- A bit of molasses or brown sugar
Blend all ingredients and drink cold. Excellent tonic for hot season! It also increases the defenses and is purifying.
Brown rice with vegetables and Goji berries
- 1 cup of pre-soaked brown rice overnight
- 2 cups of pumpkin pulp
- 4 stalks of diced onions
- 2 shitake mushrooms into slices
- 1 tomato cut into small cubes
- A clove of garlic finely chopped and crushed
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of soy
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of crushed cumin
- 1 / cup of chopped cilantro
- ½ cup of dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of Goji berries
- Cook steamed rice.
- Cover the dried tomatoes in olive oil to hydrate and leave them at least one hour.
- Beat the dried tomatoes, and beat and season with lemon juice, soy cumin, chilli and garlic to a paste.
- Chop vegetables and sauté with rice. Add the cilantro and Goji berries. Sauté another minute and then add tomato paste previously prepared with dried tomatoes and mix well.
About the author