Hair is one of the most powerful attractions of the image. This is because the hair largely reflects our personality, our habits are more profound as nutrition, stress management, personal care and appreciation we have.
A healthy scalp is the irresistible conclusion that many factors come into play, and that, applying on a daily basis and the patient can give truly amazing results. Then we give you some really valuable tips for making your hair go as seductive as possible. So think no more and go to work.
Starting from scalp
The main problems of the hair, such as alopecia, brittle and dull hair, or weakness and fragility, begin at the scalp. So to begin, we must, from now, sure these tips:
- Clean: is necessary that every time you shower, you know a good massage (without hurting with nails) to your scalp. Aim to use a shampoo that does not have much detergent or irritating products, as these can dry out or irritate your scalp.
- Brush your hair every day for 20 minutes with your head bowed.
Food: As you know, your hair is nourished by what you eat. If you have a diet low in minerals and high in refined products or excess of sugar or saturated fat, this is reflected in some way your hair. So, from now on, include foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables, which mineralize body and hair accordingly. For the hair, it's best to eat celery, avocado, olive oil, olives, nuts, citrus fruit and pollen.
Blood: so that all the nutrients reach each of your hair, you need good blood flow to irrigate enough nutrients to your scalp. For this, we suggest leaning on a table (on a surface with an angle of 45 degrees, where your feet are left in elevation above your head) every day for 20 minutes. Seize this moment to give you a massage with the pads of your fingers on the scalp.
Masks: prepare once a week with a mixture of avocado mayonnaise or two or three tablespoons of olive oil. Leave this mixture on your hair as long as possible and then rinse.
Stress: If you're stressed, anxious or very nervous, your scalp is tense and could begin to suffer from hair loss. Remember to read books with information that makes you grow up and trust you.
Breathing: breathing properly helps to oxygenate the entire body (including hair). Whenever you feel tense or anxious, breathe slowly and deeply, relax and concentrate on your scalp. This will feed your hair and positive energy, but not believe it, beautify it.
Cut every month or two months, the tips of your hair. Remember that hair breathes well, and cut it to help absorb all the nutrients better.
If you are going to swim or are exposed to the sun too long, try to use a special conditioner for your hair.
If you plan to paint your hair or it is already painted, discolored or permanently, it is recommended to place two times a week avocado mask and give it a massage to the scalp constantly.
The metabolic factors are all related to your health status. When suffering from any illness or physical problem, your hair is undoubtedly suffering. We need to consider this and that, if you have any illness, you begin to treat the beginning, for example, your feeding because health problems are caused mainly by a decline of vitamins, poor nutrition, inadequate diets, sugar abuse refined, processed, and so on. You can see, in this case, a naturopath, a nutritionist or a professional nutritionist.
Tips to shine and look great:
- When you wash your hair, do not press hard with the towel as combs or violently: Try to dry naturally whenever you can and avoid the dryer.
- Always brush your hair before washing with a natural bristle brush.
- Cast your hair with your hand when moist and add a few drops of lemon to give it gloss when dry.
- When dry, gently slide a handkerchief or a silk cloth for your hair to shine.
- And do not forget to find a style and cut you according to your personality with whom you feel very comfortable. So most importantly, remember to feel good about it.