The fusilli pasta is very popular due to its peculiar form of a screw or spiral, which is very striking in all scales and which can be prepared in many ways. One of the great secrets of the preparation of pasta is fresh ingredients and high quality, and to increase its nutritional value, always use whole wheat pasta; avoid using heavy cream and buttermilk, replace with home yogurt without sugar, which is much more nutritious.
Here we leave some selected recipes from our menu, which are recommended for all ages and for people who like to keep fit and eat delicious.
Fusilli with Shrimp
- 2 zucchini, cut tiny
- 8 large shrimps, peeled
- 1 small can of cream or liquid buttermilk
- Saffron or turmeric to color cream
- Sea salt
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1 splash of oil
- Minced parsley
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Boil the pasta.
- In a separate pan, season the zucchini with a little oil and shrimps.
- Once cooked, pour cream or buttermilk, along with salt, pepper, saffron and cumin.
- Cook until the cream is colored or yellow, then add the pasta.
- Decorate if you wish, sprinkle parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Fusilli with Red wine
- 1 packet of fusilli
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Chopped parsley
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of red wine
- Salt and pepper
- While preparing the pasta in a pan, put a teaspoon of olive oil.
- When hot, add the onion, leaving about 4 minute and add the mushrooms.
- Stir and add the minced parsley.
- Season and drizzle with red wine glass
- Leave to evaporate the alcohol in wine.
- To soften the taste, add about two teaspoons of water from the noodles to the sauce or broth.
- Drain the pasta and dump it over the sauce.
Fusilli al Pesto
- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 bunch of basil
- 500 grams of fusilli
- 50 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 1 piece of Parmesan cheese
- Grind the basil leaves with oil, pine nuts and garlic cloves until you get a paste.
- Mix with grated cheese and set aside, we can do more quantity, and store in a sterilized jar adding a little oil over it (can be kept in the fridge for a couple of weeks).
- Cook the fusilli leaving and drain. Mix with dressing and serve.
Fusilli with garlic
- 300 Grams of fusilli
- 4 or 5 cloves of fresh garlic, good size
- 2 Cayenne peppers (mild)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Maldon salt and sea salt.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water with salt according to the cooking time indicated by the manufacturer, when the pasta is cooked in the pot add cold water to stop cooking. Drain and reserve.
- While the pasta is cooked, cut garlic cloves into thin slices and halve each of the hibiscus. Heat over medium heat, add a generous splash of oil in a skillet or wide saucepan.
- When oil is hot, add the sliced garlic and peppers. Remove pan from heat and stir to prevent burning.
- Add to pasta, mix and cover to keep cool.
Fusilli with vegetables and mushroom sauce
- 250 grams of crumbled gorgonzola
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 or 2 cup of steamed mixed vegetables
- 350 grams of fusilli
- Salt and pepper
- 400 ml of double cream
- 350 grams of sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Boil in enough water with a little salt and cook pasta for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- On the other hand, heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms over low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté another few minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream, bring to a boil and cook the sauce a minute. Add the gorgonzola, the vegetables and cook another minute to simmer with the pot covered. Turn off and let the cheese get melted.
- Season and remove from heat.
- Drain the fusilli and add sauce, stir and serve decorated with parsley pasta.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Products related with Fusilli recipes
You have not found what you were looking for?