Published: 06/07/2011 - Updated: 07/24/2016
Creams, ointments, and tablets and you still cannot remove the mushrooms in your face? They go away but come back again? Is your skin tired of treatments? If you really want to say goodbye to fungi and restore the health and beauty of your face, before following any treatment, you need to know some secrets of the skin and why fungi are generated.
The problem with pharmaceutical treatments, tablets, ointments and more is that they just focus on treating a symptom and don’t cure the root that causes the fungus. That's why you may notice that skin heals, but after a while, it gets worse. If you focus only on removing the symptoms, then there isn’t a complete cure, and the fungus will not go away.
Why fungi appear in the face?
Fungi are a health problem that affects the skin and mucous membranes anywhere in the body. When attacking the facial skin, they often cause a little more concern as this represents a conflict not only about health but aesthetic.
The main causes of the fungus on the face are:
- If there are problems in the intestines, the skin will have them too. If there are toxins accumulated in the intestine and aren’t evacuated efficiently, these will be reabsorbed by the blood and travel through the body going out through the skin. Thus, the skin begins to become sensitive to suffer all kinds of conditions, including infections and fungi.
- A weakened immune system: if the immune system is functioning improperly, the low defenses allow the body and skin to host harmful organisms. The immune system is weakened mainly by poor diet and too much stress, pressure and constant anger.
- Improper diet: too much junk food, fats, processed sugars and refined flours are a poison to the body, since they contain no nutritional value and only cause the body to store much waste matter which, with body heat, it decomposes and creates a perfect environment to harbor bacteria, viruses and diseases.
- Emotions: the face talks about what we feel deeply. Infections in the face talk that maybe there are certain situations in our environment that may make us feel anxious or threaten us. These situations cause internal stress which tense facial muscles and prevents proper absorption of nutrients and blood flow, this makes skin prone to getting infections.
How to cure facial fungus?
Now, after reading the above, do something: Imagine that your immune system is weak, your intestines are full of toxins, your face is tense, and you apply an ointment to cure the fungi. Do you think it will work? The ointment serves as a fungicide, and perhaps removes them at the moment. But if you do not correct the causes, the problem will persist and worsen, because the fungi are only the result of an internal imbalance.
If you want to eradicate them, it is necessary to seek a deep cure, not only a small treatment. So, perhaps the process is a little slower, but you must not despair because it really worthwhile.
The first thing to do is get on a diet for three days, eating only these foods:
- Citrus fruits while fasting which are excellent body cleanser. It is best to drink the juice of one juicy lime dissolved in a cup of warm green tea.
- Fruits and whole grains, your breakfast should consist of acidic fruits like pineapple. Eat a bowl and wait about ten minutes for the pineapple makes its cleaning effect. Then, eat a bowl of oatmeal or brown rice. This will help to heal and purify the blood in the guts. A clean and healthy blood makes a beautiful and healthy complexion. You can also eat papaya, grapes, oranges or berries, which are excellent for cleaning and repairing the skin.
- Vegetables, soups, fish, and salads should not miss in your diet. Always combine a soup with a salad or fish with vegetable juice.
- Between meals, make fruit juices or eat cereal bars without refined sugar.
- The alga spirulina, brewer's yeast, evening primrose oil and virgin olive are supplements that should be in your diet.
- Garlic: is the number one natural remedy to fight infection, it has potent fungicidal, bactericidal and cleansing effects. Take one raw garlic at dinner with a glass of warm water daily.
- Do not eat: processed food, sugary, dairy animal or fried meats.
- Do not scratch the skin as this will only hurt. Better apply garlic tea towels over your face every time you feel burning. Once you apply the tea, dry immediately.
- When you dry your skin, do it with cotton and only begin rubbing the affected areas to prevent spread.
- Do not use makeup! This is the worst thing for a skin fungus. Leave your face natural.
- Herbal Medicine: herbs to treat skin fungi are oregano, thyme and savory. Clean your skin with herbal water.
- Stress plays an important part in the healing process, practice activities such as yoga or a sport you enjoy to help you slacken your body.
- Drink at least two liters of water a day to keep the body well hydrated and clean.
- Apply green clay mask on your face two or three times a week. Clay is one of the best remedies against fungi and skin problems.
You're in a healing process, so please be patient and trust that all these remedies, combined with diet, will heal you sooner or later. So insist until you see results.
If at first you see that by making the diet there are some symptoms and the thing seems to get worse, do not panic. This process is called healing crisis and is normal as the body is in a deep cleaning process.