Published: 11/20/2009 - Updated: 01/24/2014
Holidays and year-end are near, and it would not be a bad idea to start practicing new ways to make desserts, which are a striking complement to the table. So here are these recipes for custards, very simple to make and delicious besides being healthy.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp. of Brown Sugar or equivalent in Honey
- 4 Bananas
- 250 ml. of Cream
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. of Cinnamon powder
- 8 cookies
- 1 shot of banana liqueur
- Blend the bananas with sugar, cream, eggs, cinnamon, liquor, cookies, juice and lemon peel, until a fine puree.
- Pour into a caramelized custard cups and bake in the oven, a double boiler until the custard is just set, 40 to 45 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) of evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) of frozen strawberries in juice
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 6 ounces of strawberry gelatin
- Using a blender, liquefy the strawberries with condensed milk.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and bind all the ingredients.
- Put into a mold and chill until set.
- Single cream
- 1 packet of custard
- 2 tablespoons of coffee
- Heat the cream and when cold, add the custard powder and coffee.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until set.
Tofu and honey custard
- 4 egg yolks
- 250 cc. of double cream
- 250 gr. Of fresh cheese or tofu
- 200 gr. Of brown sugar or honey equivalent
- 2 sheets of isinglass
- 4 tablespoons of molasses rice
- Soak isinglass sheets in cold water as instructed.
- Beat the sheets together with the yolks, cream, cheese and brown sugar in a mixer. Pass all through a fine sieve.
- The resulting cream is split this into four individual pudding molds, greased with butter and a drizzle of molasses in the background.
- Put in the refrigerator and let stand for 2 hours.
To present the custards, put one time in a warm water bath and unmold on four tiles wafer, are sprayed with hot molasses.
- 2 cups of sour orange juice
- 1 pound of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 8 egg whites
- 8 egg yolks
- Beat 8 egg whites until stiff and 8 beaten yolks.
- Dissolve the starch in the juice and add the brown sugar. Simmer and stir until no longer a boil. Remove the foam from the surface and let cool.
- Mix egg whites with the yolks and follow whisking, add the syrup in the form of wire wrap movements.
- Pour all into a greased and take it to the hot oven for 20 min., Or cook in a double boiler for half an hour.
- Finally let it cool and mold release when ready.