Published: 06/11/2008 - Updated: 09/11/2018
The hot season requires a fresh menu with the aim moisturizing, light food and as always, very tasty and nutritious. Remember that in the summer it is best to use very refreshing drinks like tomato juice, carrot and vegetables, which also have antioxidant and hydrating mineral components such as sodium, calcium, iron, etc. In addition to vitamins A and C that will help your body and especially your skin, exposed to heat, to be very beautiful and healthy.
In your summer menu do not forget to include at least one abundant fresh salad vegetables in your meals. Vegetables make a truly magnificent feature in the summer.
A premium selection of Recipes for Summer
Serves: 4 people
- Macaroni bag
- A can of tuna
- Sweet corn
- 1 egg (optional )
- 2 cucumbers peeled and cut in very small pieces
- Soy sauce to taste
- The juice of three lemons
- Strips of algae
- Cook the macaroni in warm water and a little oil.
- Meanwhile, put in a pot cucumbers, chopped egg , tuna , seaweed into strips or chunks and sweet corn .
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice. Add salt to taste
- Once Macaroni ready, let cool and stir the salad. Garnish with olives or a little chopped parsley.
Cold cream of garlic
Serves: 2-3 people
- cloves garlic (purple, best )
- 100 g of almonds
- 2 dl . of olive oil
- 1 dl . of very cold water
- Mix all the ingredients and grind them very fine creamy.
- Serve with specks of Almagro eggplants diced and honeydew.
- A bag of arugula
- Parmesan cheese into slices
- 25 grams of toasted pine nuts
- Half cup oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- A clove of garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper
- Although the arugula usually comes in plastic bags and washed, it nevertheless washing with water before preparing the salad. Place them in a bowl of salad.
- Cut the Parmesan cheese into thin slices and put on top.
- Add the pine nuts and raisins over too.
- Meanwhile, mix the oil, lemon and salt and pepper. Just before serving the salad, pour the dressing and move the ingredients for the dressing penetrates the entire salad.
- A bag of meat or vegetarian cheese , ham either vegetable , vegetable or tofu bacon
- 1 partridge
- 1 head of garlic
- 1/2 pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1/4 kg. of mushroom
- 1 gazpachera cake (or bread without yeast )
- Cut into pieces vegetarian meat, partridge tomatoes, peppers and peel the garlic.
- Cut the cake into small pieces until about 4 handfuls. Put in a saucepan with water and heat.
- In a pan with oil, sauté 2-3 minutes soy meat and partridge. Add the bay leaf, garlic, tomato and capsicum. Sauté 5-10 minutes.
- Add hot water and salt, and cook for about 20-25 minutes. In addition, prepare an infusion of thyme (one cup).
- Add the pieces of cake and infusing gazpachera thyme.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms and add to the pan and finish cooking until the meat is well seasoned (about 15 minutes).
Serves : 4 people
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 eggs
- 4 artichokes
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 150 gr. of parmesan
- 1/4 cup of soy milk
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 º
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat until translucent. Add the minced garlic and continue until the onion is golden.
- Peel and clean the artichokes. Cut each heart into 6 pieces, put the pieces in a pan with very little oil, cover and simmer. After a few minutes, turn them over so that they do well. If using frozen artichoke hearts or boat, no cooking is required. Only cut each heart into 6 pieces .
- In a bowl beat the eggs and add the onion and garlic mixture and all other ingredients except the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese 50gr . Stir well to mix everything.
- Grease a baking with oil. Cover the base with a thin layer of bread crumbs. Put all the egg mixture and artichokes and then cover with a thin layer of bread crumbs and grated cheese 50g mixed.
- Place in the oven for 25-10 minutes until the top is golden.
- It can be served warm or cold with a salad.