A strong, silky, shiny and abundant hair is the sum of many factors such as a relaxed lifestyle, good sleep and rest, good circulation (daily exercise to promote circulation of oxygen and nutrients to the scalp) and a balanced diet, foods that nurture and beautify.
Here's a list of the best foods for hair, and besides, 5 recipes that include them in your daily menu and you can be sure that your hair is getting the best nutrients.
Food should not miss in your diet:
Fish, beans, lentils, nuts, almonds, seaweed, soybeans, cold pressed vegetable oils such as olive oil, rice, etc.. And foods rich in vitamin A, E and B, that give the hair strength, docility and life, plus accretion that help grow fast. So do not forget to eat every day, three pieces of fruit and three vegetables, alfalfa, parsley, apple, lemon, pepper, green pepper, tomato, potato, aloe, onion, carrots, apples and avocados are great for hair. Never mix fruit with any other food to assimilate better. Also include daily 2 liters of pure water and avoid sodas and soft drinks or processed foods.
Recipes for inclusion in the diet and styling:
Oat with almond milk
- 1 / 2 cup of brown sugar (you can also sweetened with rice syrup)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 pinch of grated nutmeg
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 4 cups of almond milk
- Blend the oatmeal with water. Strain.
- Add all remaining ingredients and place over low heat stirring regularly until it begins to thicken.
- Serve warm or cold.
Potato Tacos with Guacamole
Ingredients (4 people)
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 6 large or 8-9 medium potatoes
- 1 carrot, steamed and diced
- ½ cup of steamed peas, not much
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 16 tortillas
For the Guacamole:
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALEdible seaweed
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 avocados, diced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro
- 2 lemons (juice)
- Butter to taste
For the guacamole:
- Mix in a bowl avocado, lemon juice and oil.
- Serve in a bowl with remaining ingredients around.
For the potatoes:
- Boil the potatoes with a little onion, butter and salt. Try not to overcook the potatoes retain their nutritional properties.
- Crush then with the remaining ingredients, season a little.
- Fry tortillas in oil and put in half the potato. Fold in half. Serve the tacos with guacamole on top or put the guacamole at the table.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALSugar free desserts
- ½ kg. of chopped carrot sticks and boiled
- ½ kg. of hard tofu, cubed
- 6 artichoke hearts boiled and cut into julienne
- 250 grs. Of sliced mushrooms and sauteed with salt and pepper, reserve the liquid.
- 150 grams of stuffed green olives cut in two
- 1 bunch of asparagus, blanched
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 150 gr. of onions
- 2 cups of boiled broccoli sprigs
- Little Egg boiled
- Salt, pepper
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- Juice of 02 lemons
- 1 / cup of parsley leaves
- 1 cup of oil.
- Dressing: Put into blender salt, pepper, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and parsley, blending and go start slowly adding the oil until an emulsion.
- In a comprehensive source, place the vegetables in order of appearance and trying to emphasize the color difference. Add tofu and dress up.
- ½ kilo of lentils
- 1 stick of tofu
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Breadcrumbs (as needed to form the balls)
- 2 vegetable bouillon cube
- Place in a pot to heat the lentils with water, until completely covered.
- Cook and reserve.
- Separately, mix the tofu with egg, half the onion and half the tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Form balls by running them through bread crumbs.
- In a frying pan, place the oil, add the remaining onion and tomato. Incorporate pepper, paprika and vegetable stock cubes.
- Add the lentil balls and cook, once ready to mix with the lentils.
Brown rice with algae
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of wakame seaweed
- 2 cups water
- Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in half a glass of water.
- Once strain, cook with finely chopped onion over low heat.
- Wash rice and add, stirring frequently to toast the rice without sticking the onion.
- In addition to heat the water and add the rice, leaving a boil for five minutes.
- After this time we lower the heat to low and we cover the pot until the water is gone.
About the author