Gastritis is a condition that occurs primarily from eating at irregular hours, excessive consumption by irritants such as tea, coffee or alcohol, as well as the excessive use of condiments and seasonings irritants. Also, the gastritis is caused by emotional states of anxiety, worry, stress, nervousness, or irritation or constant prolonged duration. When the gastritis is advanced can severely damage the stomach lining, leading to ulcers and severe stomach pains.
Having a stomach condition, diet is one of the key aspects to be taken into account. Here is a list of allowed foods in the diet of a person suffering from gastritis or ulcer nervosa:
- Lean fish or grilled: skinless, butter or margarine and seasonings without using irritating (see detail in foods not recommended).
- Fruits: the most recommended are the apple (excellent remedy for gastritis), pear, melon, banana, peach and fig. It is best to eat slowly licking it and trying not to combine with any other food, should be eaten alone on an empty stomach. The combination of fruit with other foods is generally very harmful, because the fruit sugar is fermented and creates alcohol, in this case being at all desirable. The prunes are excellent for the stomach.
- Bakery: you have to choose bread, biscuits, flour, etc.. grain cereal, chewing very well.
- Pancakes: avoid refined flour pancakes, but the corn or wheat flour are highly recommended.
- Vegetables: you can eat them all, but try to eat them steamed, i.e. not too cooked but not too raw, with a little salt and extra virgin olive oil. For the tomatoes, attempt to remove the skin. The vegetables you should avoid are beans.
- Milk: The vegetable milks contain many nutrients softer and easier to digest than cow's milk. For cheese, you should completely avoid the salty or too greasy, like Manchego, grill, etc. The cheeses allowed are the fresh, though it is certainly much more healthy and nutritious vegetable cheese (tofu). The yogurt should be preferably homemade, avoid bringing much industrial yoghurt additives that may be irritating to your stomach.
- Sweeteners: honey bee or molasses, cereals are the alternative to substitute refined sugar (for details see foods to avoid).
- Vegetable oils all cold-pressed: vegetable oils are allowed.
- Pasta: noodles, annelloni, etc.. You can eat, but preferably you should look for the whole version and do not neglect the preparation of sauce, not containing irritating spices.
- Condiments allowed: sea salt, herbs such as rosemary, parsley, basil, sage, sage, oregano, etc.
- Grains: brown rice, oats, amaranth, polenta, wheat, barley.
Foods Not Allowed
- Refined Sugars: it is very important to avoid any product with added refined sugar, as this is really harmful for the body, is extremely irritating and attacks organs and tissue wasting and weakness in the long run. Avoid sugary drinks such as juices, sodas, etc. And cakes, processed foods, junk food, ketchup sauce (no sugar is allowed, etc.).
- Avoid irritants: such as alcoholic drinks, coffee and tea.
- Sausages: those of animal origin such as ham, sausage, etc. contain too much bad fat, salt, dyes and additives that only irritate and weaken the stomach functions.
- Junk food: Harms the whole body.
- Dairy animal: the human body lacks an enzyme called lactase, which is essential for digesting animal milk. Because milk cannot be digested completely, it causes dense flakes in the stomach and intestines that will eventually create many ailments.
- Avoid pepper, mayonnaise, fried foods, vinegar, peppers, margarine, butter, raw onion, chocolate, sauces or spicy or savory toppings.
Some suggestions of recipes for people with gastritis:
Potato and spinach soup
- 1 bunch of spinach washed, sanitized and cut into pieces (350 g)
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 medium potato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tomato, peeled
- 1 piece of onion
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat oil over low heat, sauté the potato slices, spinach, tomato and chopped onion with some salt until seasonings.
- Blend a little of the sauce with vegetable broth, then empty into a pot and add the sauce, let it boil. Eat when this is warm, avoid eating hot things.
Steamed rice with vegetables
- 3 cups of rice washed and soaked a day before
- 5 1 / 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Boil water with oil and salt. When a boil, add rice.
- Put vegetables in the steamer and place it over the pot to get all the vapor rising from rice. Leave it to simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and add olive oil, lemon drops and sea salt. Serve with hot rice.
- 1 cup of oats in grain
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1 tbsp. of parsley
- 1 tbsp. of tamari
- 1 egg
- Sea salt to taste
- Half cup of whole wheat bread crumbs
- Soak oats in milk for ½ hour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until a compact paste. If too dry, add a dash of soy milk, if too light, add more bread crumbs or oatmeal.
- Mix well, taste for seasoning and assemble the burgers.
- Put in the frying pan and sauté with a little oil.
- Serve with steamed vegetable salad.
The best of Dietetics
Products related with Food and recipes for gastritis and nervous ulcer
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?