Fatigue is a natural body reaction, a way to ask for rest if there has been mental, physical or emotional wear. However, when fatigue occurs during most of the day, and lasts for weeks, months or even years, without doubt is a sign of some deficiency or alteration in the body, mind or emotions. This type of fatigue is often called chronic fatigue, and is divided into three: chronic physical fatigue, chronic mental fatigue and chronic emotional exhaustion.
- Physical fatigue: gradual reduction of physical energy that lasts for weeks or months, difficulty or discouragement to perform daily activities. General body weakness, muscle pain, loss of appetite, pallor, decreased immunity, low physical performance, sexual appetite, etc.
- Mental fatigue: difficulty in concentrating, forgetfulness and poor performance. Drowsiness, headache, sore eyes (in the case of stare too long), feeling of lightheadedness, dizziness, etc.
- Emotional fatigue: depression, discouragement, lack of optimism, irritability, emotional vulnerability, loss of appetite, irritability, constipation, crying, in extreme cases, deep sadness and obsessive thoughts about death and suicide, and so on.
Chronic physical fatigue
- It happens after repeated (or day) and long sessions of physical work.
- Through the intense practice or excessive exercise.
- Not enough time to relax the body to repair, nourish and restructure energy (at least 7 to 8 hours daily). Insomnia.
- Abuse in the intake of medicines, laxatives, antihistamines, antihypertensives, sedatives and diuretics.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun
- Flat feet and spine problems.
- Convalescence from illness or surgery.
- In the third age: some people develop progressive decrease of the capacity and endurance.
- Fluid loss or dehydration (for diarrhea)
- Infection or illness (parasites, cancer, hypothyroidism, lupus, heart problems, hepatitis, hypoglycemia, arthritis, etc.).
- Anemia or decrease in red blood cells in the blood.
- Lack of physical activity (because the body is not properly oxygenated)
- Inadequate diet, inadequate supplies of daily essential nutrients.
Natural remedies for chronic physical fatigue:
Diet: increased consumption of unrefined grains, fruits and vegetables into juice or salad, which mineralize and provide many nutrients to the body. Avoid skipping meals or sharply reducing caloric intake. Drink enough fluids and avoid at all costs processed foods, junk, fast food, refined sugars, animal meats, as these leave cells without the energy needed to fulfill their duties and have no bearing nutritive in the body.
Rest: you have to try to sleep at least 7 or 8 hours per day. If you suffer from insomnia, you need to see the remedies in emotional or mental fatigue. Distribute your day between physical activities and distractions that relax and recreate.
Ginseng: Excellent for revitalizing the body. Substances have antibiotic activity, amino acids, potassium, silicon and phosphorus. Its active principles are the ginsenosides, has some minerals and trace elements such as sulfur, germanium, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B6, biotin and pantothenic acid. Improves utilization of oxygen by cells. Increases the efficient use of glucose, decreasing the concentration of lactic acid in muscle caused by intense muscle work increases the resistance to fatigue and improves physical performance without producing an exciting effect.
Royal Jelly: Ideal for people with high physical activity, the queen bees are fed with it, which live six years (the workers only six weeks) and its size is doubled. It has excellent nutrition, energy and metabolic vitamins with antioxidant effects.
Teas: taking peppermint, mint, cinnamon teas, etc, help energize the body. Sweeten with molasses.
Chronic mental fatigue
Abuse of reading, study, creation, or activities that require high concentration.
Rest: no doubt that nourishes the nervous system and brain, rather than anything else. Getting enough sleep, relaxation times, give distraction while working or studying, it is necessary to avoid draining your mind.
Try eating nuts, vegetable and fish oils are excellent for the nervous system. Combine these foods with fresh vegetable juices to better use.
Avoid wasting more refined sugars, which irritate and weaken the nervous system, causing nervousness, depression, irritability, etc. The white sugar degenerates the nervous system and creates all kinds of conditions.
Royal Jelly and Ginseng: excellent tonic for memory and nervous system, has a particular mechanism of action of several metabolic processes:
- Increases the body's reserves to cope with extreme situations.
- Increases energy capacity of the cells.
Taking of passionflower herbal tea, anise, peppermint, chamomile, etc.., To help relax the nervous system.
Exercise at least half hour a day to maintain brain oxygenated.
Chronic emotional fatigue
- Frustration of emotional energy.
- Emotions contained.
- Unhappy constant states.
- Feeling of constant misunderstanding or confusion.
- Emotional vulnerability.
- Frequent sensation of not feeling loved, respected, taken into account, and so on.
- Constant irritation.
- Lack of understanding of various situations or experiences.
In the case of emotional exhaustion, you can follow the recommendations of mental fatigue.
- You can attend meetings of bio-energy to help unlock the body out behaviors. If he is even good therapist, he can also guide a process of emotional understanding.
- Try to focus the mind on activities like meditation.
- Read books or documents that help to heal the emotions.
- Take a course or workshop to help the emotional understanding.
- Use alternative therapies such as aromatherapy, reiki, hydrotherapy, etc
The best of Health
Products related with Farewell to fatigue (physical, mental and emotional)
You have not found what you were looking for?