Published: 08/18/2010 - Updated: 12/06/2016
Author: K. Laura Garcés G
The swollen or inflamed joints are a health problem that is related not only with the joints of the body, but with all those elements that are involved in body movement such as muscles and tendons. There are remedies used to treat all types, however, natural medicine can treat this condition by completely natural means, using power enzymes that are unsurpassed in the body.
What are enzymes?
They are also known as substances of youth, and are complex biological elements found in all living cells, both in animals and plants. With enzymes, we can digest and absorb nutrients that provide life, youth and health.
The enzymes are involved in the effect and activity of every cell in the body and each of its functions: convert food into new energy, build and rebuild tissues and cells to facilitate cellular respiration and regeneration of the body from the inside out. In addition, enzymes help in the process of sending a stream of nutrients into the blood stream which feeds almost all organs, tissues and cells, including the brain itself.
The have other vital functions in the body, enzymes have a catalytic role in the body, that is, they biological changes in food in order to prepare them for better digestion and utilization. However, enzymes do not enter this process, they meet, say, the same role that fire plays in cooked food: we do not eat the fire, but the food has been transformed by fire. Enzymes are the fire that changes the chemical structure of food that can be drawn upon and help to rebuild tissues and organs throughout the body, including joints, muscles and tendons.
Utility of enzymes to treat arthritis
Without enzymes, the body would be weak, could not digest food and the nutrients contained wouldn’t circulate efficiently, so that, among other things, there would be very a poor repair and cell regeneration. Without enzymes, even if we thought we ate just fine, we would not be well fed and our tissues would be weak and aged.
How enzymes are used to treat arthritis?
The enzymes found in seeds, cold pressed oils and raw vegetables are the many therapeutic remedies of naturopathic doctors to treat not only arthritis but a host of ailments due to the large potential, as explained, that have these substances to regenerate and rejuvenate the tissues.
The benefits of enzyme medicinal oils are:
- Help to correct systemic metabolic disorders and disturbances that are related to arthritis.
- Enzymes work to create order and restructuring in the arthritic body, restoring the vitality of the vital organs, which influences a good balance of endocrine secretions to promote hormonal supply. It was observed that all these imbalances become arthritis.
- The enzyme medicinal oils help invigorate the body's natural healing processes to stabilize the body in every way.
- Help to promote healing of body tissues, especially collagen, essential glue-like substance belonging to the cells and tissues in the bone marrow.
- They have the ability to help the maturation of cartilage and bone growth.
- Help maintain balanced functioning of the parathyroid gland, the key to curing arthritis.
- Help dispel the arthritic stiffness, fatigue and joint pain.
Where to find the enzyme oils?
Mainly in cold pressed oils, seeds and raw vegetables such as:
- Cold pressed oils: oil of olive, flax, sesame, sunflower, the wheat germ, etc. They need to be cold pressed because heat processed oils destroys all enzymes.
- Seeds: sesame, linseed, birdseed, etc.
- Raw fruits and vegetables: carrots, alfalfa, celery, squash, pumpkin, apple, pineapple, papaya, grapes, etc. They need to be raw or steamed, as in the oil, heat destroys its enzymes.
The wheat germ oil, cold pressed, for example, is great source of enzymes and natural medicine to help dispel arthritis and correct the metabolic disorders that drive it, and reduce your symptoms.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALManifesto of the Platform for the Defense of Natural Health
A sample diet to cure arthritis would be:
First food: A citrus juice.
Morning: papaya salad and fresh mango with a spoonful of sesame seeds and half of pumpkin seeds and a little natural honey or rice syrup.
Mid-morning: tomato juice with celery and parsley, fresh and cool, without lemon or salt.
Lunch: salad of mixed raw vegetables seasoned with 2 or 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, lemon and salt. A piece of fish seasoned with salt and a little garlic.
Afternoon: mint tea with some nuts or seeds that may be in a cookie or bread.
Night: apple salad with chopped almonds and a cup of raw oats soaked with a little cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Half a kilo of quality butter (not margarine)
- One cup of sesame or olive oil cold pressed
- Two tablespoons of flax or sesame seeds
- Melt half a kilo of butter in a saucepan. Once it is liquid, add the sesame oil or flax oil. Mix well and pour into a glass butter mold. Let cool and pour curdled linseed or sesame.
- Refrigerate until it hardens and keep refrigerated since cooling prevents that the enzymes get destroyed.
NOTE: You can add a little chopped garlic, parsley or other vegetables to this butter to enhance its nutritional properties and change the options of its flavor.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALSyrup sap
About the author