If you are looking for new ways of cooking and inventing dishes that, in addition to nourish, give a different flavor and a decorative food, pickles are an excellent choice.
The Pickles are the result of natural fermentation (or lactic) in vegetables by the action of a plant's own lactobacillus. These fermented have great advantages for those seeking a creative and healthy eating as well as possessing a special flavor and an attractive and very practical use, possess nutritional benefits such as:
- Highly digestible
- Prevent the proliferation of harmful microorganisms and malicious
- Help to regenerate the intestinal flora
- Purify toxic or harmful substances
With pickles, we can prepare many recipes that are very easy to use because we do not need to add seasonings or cooking. Usually applied to salads, cereals, rice, stews as soon they leave the bottle, or can be consumed as an appetizer or snack as cookies, breads, etc. Do not forget that it is appropriate to consume this fermented juice, it contains a high percentage of lactic acid. The juice can be added to soups, salads the dressing or you can just drink or add to any dish that bears some kind of sauce. It is very important to check the date of revocation and to consider that once opened the product, only retains a maximum of ten days in the freezer.
Then we share delicious recipes. Remember that every time you prepare a food, it is important that during meals you do not mix very sweet with salty. This instead of promoting the food digestion hinders the nutritional value of foods. The pickles are already a fermented food, so we always need to combine with fresh salads, cereals and snacks to maximize their nutritional benefits.
- 100 grams
- sea algae
- 3 cups white or brown rice, previously cooked
- 1 package of pickles to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- olives (to taste)
- Sesame(to taste)
- Juice of one lemon (not yellow)
- 2 tablespoons of fried tomato sauce
- 1 large lettuce previously washed and disinfected
- In a saucepan, place the rice and sprinkle algae on top before putting small pieces. Add the pickles chopped previously (add juice if you like). Add the lemon, tomato sauce and a little salt if you like.
- Mix well. Fit at the base of an ovenproof lettuce leaves, then place pickles mixture over rice and lettuce and decorate with olives if you like and some sesame on top.
Panela cheese pancakes with pickles
- 130 grms of Pickles to taste
- 4 pieces of fresh or panela cheese the size of a slice of bread
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 cups of tomato seasoned
- 120 g of celery
- 1 / 4 cup of olive oil
- Sauté bits of cheese in half a cup of sugar for a few minutes without the onions are golden brown. Add tomatoes and season to allow it to simmer (if you want, cut in squares around the cheese and follow the same procedure. What has changed is the look of the dish). Add the rest of the onion to pickles.
- Cut celery into small pieces and add to pickles. Add pickles at top and tiny bits of ginger. Let it warm in a pan for a few minutes and, once hot, serve. This dish can serve it with lettuce or spinach salad.
Delicious spinach and potato pancakes with pickles
- 3 big potatoes
- oil for sautéing
- 1 egg
- One cup ofbread crumbs
- 100 grams of spinach (or to taste) previously washed and chopped
- A trickle of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100 grams variety of pickles
- Peel potatoes and grind. Put them in a pan and add the egg and bread crumbs. Mix until a dough is not too thick. If so, add a little milk or juice for pickles. Add the finely chopped spinach and incorporate well with the rest of the mixture. Once ready, make small balls with this mixture and then make them plain, between the palms of your hands.
- In a pre-heated skillet with oil, fry the pancakes, removing and having a napkin to absorb the fat remaining. Once ready, and when serving, decorate with pickles above. You can accompany this dish with a salad of cabbage and carrot.
The best of World Cuisine
Products related with Entertaining cooking with Pickles
You have not found what you were looking for?