Published: 06/24/2009 - Updated: 06/08/2017
The first thing a professional will correct in a dance class is the position: back straight, shoulders relaxed, contract the abdomen, pelvis accommodated, the head alienated, etc. Not only a dancer would do that but also a good actor or a model or any person using their body as an important and worthy of expression and communication.
However, good posture is not something that should do only certain people, good posture is something that everyone should develop not only because it is a very personal letter entry in aesthetic and appealing, but it is also necessary for the health of the backbone and the entire back. In addition, having a posture, whether you are standing, sitting or walking is an ideal habit to help train the body, prevent the ball in abdomen and the breasts falling, help the buttocks "look better” and the body harmoniously.
So don’t think more, put in practice without doubt the following tips that will help you feel better.
Your posture when you're sitting
If your work or study requires you to sit for several hours, we need to try moving every hour, take a turn and go up or down stairs, or at least sit in the seat and sometimes turn to sit. If you cannot stand or walk a few minutes, at least stretch your arms, move your neck and your legs, flex your ankles several times. If you surprise yourself sitting curved immediately correct this, straighten your back, put the shoulders back and contract your abdomen, and note that your head is okay with your back. Avoid crossing your legs because, although it looks very sexy, is not very healthy, the body is not evenly distributed in the hip, is forced, and this will cause alignment problems, pain and exhaustion that can make blood cannot circulate correctly.
Maintaining a correct sitting position can be difficult in the beginning when you're not accustomed to, and the thing is worse when we don’t perform much exercise because our muscles are weak and then we get tired quickly of being in good posture, our body will just plummet take away the attention. So you must be vigilant, ask a friend or friends that will indicate when you are hooked, or program your cell phone every 10 minutes, which sounds a "beep" that you already know you will check your posture. This can be annoying at first, but after a week, you will begin to get into the habit of being straight.
Your posture when walking
How elegant, harmonious and beautiful someone looks when walking properly. It is very important to observe ourselves when we walk as many times we do it without realizing we lose everything we've invested in our beauty.
Remember when you walk, we tell many of your personality, and when you do that hunched and misalignment or unattended, could be a reflection of low esteem. To train to walk properly, with grace and style, you can follow these easy tips:
- Your back should be straight but not enforced, with shoulders back but relaxed.
- Your head should be raised, without stress, without being moved to the front, avoid tension in the neck and tries to keep your eyes straight ahead, not look to the ground when you walk as this is usually a very common habit which may reflect uncertainty, discouragement. So you look upward, and occasionally cross paths with another look, you can dress the moment with a nice smile.
- Your abdomen should be slightly contracted when walking, but you must feel the movement and cadence of the step bearing hips. Your buttocks should also be undertaken lightly.
- We recommend, whenever you can, make your move a little calmer, you feel that you enjoy every step a day. This may seem trivial and impossible to carry out especially in a hurry, but it is important that every time, you practice a calmer step, serving as your body feels when you walk, enjoy moving your body, this is a key to increase your charisma when you walk.
- Your arms should be relaxed and loose as possible.
- One exercise to help your walk is one made by the professional models, which consists of walking with some books on your head. You can do this from time to time in your house.
- The feet should slightly cross each other when walking, keep your points when opening of the passage, what is best for getting your feet to walk with grace is to walk on any wall the width of your feet just as gymnasts do on the balance beam.
Your posture when you stand
When you stand, you have a powerful attraction, and this is where most errors can be noted. This is one of those moments where you should be more alert, and the tips are almost the same: right back well without forcing, relax your shoulders back, stomach and buttocks contracted slightly, and so on. However, when you stand, the movement of the legs must be constantly encouraged, as they lay the whole weight of the body and can become tense and hurt, especially when you're doing long line. It is best, such as when sitting, walking or seek to move your joints discreetly.
Do not forget, however, to exercise your body at least 20 minutes a day. The abdominal and climbing stairs are very good for the legs and pelvis area to be strong, but also the practice of gymnastics, dance (ballet or dance) and pilates are great friends in the correct position.