Gastritis is a problem that affects a large number of people and is a condition that may not have any symptoms, but also may be accompanied by severe symptoms including pain, reflux, heartburn, etc. One of the best choices we have for treating this discomfort is to improve our diet, as diet serves a very important role when facing the problem. Here we will offer some simple steps to take care of your health and combat gastritis with simple juices, smoothies and other beverages that your stomach will certainly appreciate.
Carrot, celery and spinach juice
This combination helps to improve the health of the lining of the digestive system, preventing acidity and protecting against irritants in the stomach.
- 6 Carrots
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- Wash and disinfect the vegetables, peel them and cut the ends off.
- Put in a juicer starting with the carrot, later the celery and after completion: the spinach leaves.
- Mix the juice obtained, you can add a teaspoon of honey if you want a sweeter taste.
Papaya and banana smoothie
Papaya and banana are highly recommended for discomfort in the digestive tract, to help soothe stomach pain and improve function of the digestive tract.
- 1 cup of papaya
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1/2 cup of Rice milk or any other vegetable milk
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 2 tbsp. of organic almonds
- Chop the banana into chunks.
- Blend papaya, banana, yogurt and remaining ingredients until blended completely and the mixture has a smooth, creamy consistency.
- If too thick, you can add more rice milk.
- Drink fresh in the morning.
Coconut drink with apple
Coconut water is a food that is very good for stomach health, as drinking it can help soothe discomforts and also provide many nutrients.
- 1 Apple
- 1 cup of Coconut water
- The meat of 1/2 a fresh coconut
- 1 tbsp. of rice honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp. of vanilla essence
- Remove the seeds and core of apple, then cut into chunks.
- Blend the apple with coconut water and the coconut meat. If it is difficult for you to obtain fresh coconut meat, you can substitute it with a couple of tablespoons of toasted coconut.
- If the drink is too thick, it can be lightened with a little more coconut water or plain water.
- Add the honey or rice syrup, you can use any other type of sweetener. If you do not want a sweet drink, simply remove this from the recipe. Later add the teaspoon of vanilla for flavouring and serve.
- Drink in the morning or at night as part of a light dinner.
Celery, potato and carrot juice
The potato is one of the most common remedies used to treat gastritis problems. It should be consumed raw for improving digestive health. This remedy also helps improve problems such as colitis.
- 1 Potato
- 5 Carrots
- 3 celery sticks
- Peel the potato, as with the carrot and celery.
- Cut into medium pieces to facilitate the juicing process in the juicer.
- Put through the juicer starting with the potato, next carrot and later celery.
- Mix well and drink immediately.
The best of Health
Products related with Drinks to combat Gastritis
You have not found what you were looking for?