Published: 01/17/2013 - Updated: 09/30/2018
The word nervous is too common in these days; it is a term that appears into discussion minimizing the symptom.
But it really is as simple as mentioned or are we wrong about the importance of the nerves?
The nervous system is the "mainframe" of our body, which is responsible for making it work absolutely in all its forms, so our entire body depends on it to function satisfactorily.
Living in a world like ours requires a foolproof nervous functioning, so many of us can be "nervous" without being aware of it.
Are you nervous?
You're anxious, you blush constantly, are rigid in your movements or they are clumsy, you are always with your head tilted or bowed, shoulders slumped or tense, you bite your nails, wring hands, constantly hit the table with your fingers, you whistle without knowing why, listless mood, lack of energy, your head hurts and you cannot sleep, you may even have diarrhea or constipation, cramps or more choking, gastritis, gastric ulcers. If you have any of these symptoms, you might be very nervous or anxious.
Being anxious is quite dangerous, as it can trigger many diseases, and the reason to complicate conditions.
How to reduce anxiety or stress that makes us nervous
- Avoid as far as possible the social pressures, understanding and realizing that they are part of their environment, rather than suffer, enjoy them.
- Keep a healthy and natural diet to strengthen your body and help you overcome any setback.
- Sleep at least 6 to 8 hours daily.
- Do exercise; always remember that a sedentary lifestyle leads to diseases.
- Remember that you don’t own the fate of others so understand when they have problems, love them but do not die for them.
- Be happy, share your happiness with friends and family, see how life changes.
- Do not argue, negotiate
- Practice a relaxation exercise or go to spiritual places.
- Be very patient with others, but above all, with yourself.
- Avoid alcohol, coffee and snuff, junk foods, canned goods and industrial products in general.
- Learn to love life and your surroundings.
- Increase consumption of fruits and vegetables, which will keep your body healthy and functioning properly.
Try to follow all the recommendations above. To get the peace you need in the midst of this hectic world, some natural remedies can help you.
Consume this juice
- 6 carrots
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 pitted prunes
- 2 sticks of celery
- ½ orange
Extract the juice and mix. Take daily for a month, suspend one week and repeat.
Take the following tea
- 5 grams of yarrow
- 5 grams of elm
- 5 grams of orange
- 5 grams of betel
- 1 liter of water
Mix the herbs and take a tablespoon and a half, boil water, add the tea, boil 10 minutes, stand and strain, take for a month.
Valerian is very popular for anxiety and nervousness resulting from daily stress, its anxiolytic properties have been extensively studied.
- 20 grams of valerian
- 1 liter of water
Boil and prepare tea, sweeten with a touch of honey. Drink tea, 2 to 3 cups a day for a month, suspend a week and try again.