Published: 12/31/2009 - Updated: 07/20/2017
A great choice for an important dinner is lasagna, pasta favorite of many for being delicious, very versatile in the kitchen, goes well with most vegetables and meats, is a complete dish that pairs well with a salad and is easy. If you want to surprise your guests with a nice dinner, you cannot miss these recipes.
Bolognese Vegetarian lasagna
- Minced vegetarian meat, previously seasoned (you can buy already prepared)
- 2 or 3 onions
- Garlic to taste
- 8 or 9 ripe tomatoes
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- A cloves
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Half a glass of milk
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Parmesan cheese
- Sheets of lasagna
- Fry onion and tomato with the tip of garlic and add the minced meat at a time when the tomato is half fried and the meat is almost brown add the wine and let reduce everything, everything, everything until it almost becomes just a little meat and juice (i.e., almost a Bolognese sauce).
- When ready, prepare the bechamel. Mix half the cream sauce with minced meat.
- Boil lasagna sheets in plenty of water with high salt.
- Fill the bottom of a tray with a layer of pasta sheets. Then add an inch of the sauce, cover again with another sheet of pasta, another layer of sauce, another of pasta, sauce and other pasta.
- Once prepared in the tray (more transparent and refractory) put the rest of the bechamel over (which is thicker), Parmesan, and begin to grill. And ready.
Gratin vegetarian lasagna
- 500 grams of precooked pasta
- 200 grams of spinach
- 1 / 2 Kilo of Squash
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 50 grams of flour
- 1 / 2 kilo of mozzarella cheese
- 1 / 2 broccoli
- Onion to taste
- 2 cups of sweet cream
- Pepper to taste
- 125 grams of butter
- Boil Spinach leaves 3 minutes, then cut into pieces, pumpkin and broccoli, begin to fry with a little butter and seasonings to taste, add mushrooms and corn.
- Sauce: a cup of milk with two cups of sweet cream, flour, onion and butter. Allow to thicken.
- In Pyrex: put a layer of pasta, one layer of filling, a cheese and a sauce, so to end up with pasta and cheese. It gets to the oven until browned (about 20 minutes).
Gratin chicken lasagna
- 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- Soup where the chicken was cooked
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of concentrated chicken powder
- 1 box of pasta sheets for lasagna
- 1 / 2 kg, of mozzarella cheese
- 1 / 2 lt. of sour cream
- A can of sweet corn
- Fry corn with the butter and then add the shredded chicken (if you wish, add slices).
- Blend a cup of cream, chicken stock and chicken concentrated powder and add it to the corn.
- Arrange cooked plates (see note) of lasagna in a mold.
- Add layers of sliced chicken and cheese. (depends on the top of the mold)
- In the last layer, put the remaining chicken broth and remaining in the pan, spread the cream and cheese at the end.
- Cover with aluminum and get in the oven for 3hr. 180 ° c. NOTE: no need to cook lasagna sheets first with the chicken broth is more than enough to cook.
- Cut and serve.
- 1 / 2 kilo of spinach leaves
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 1 / 4 cup of shredded cheese
- 250 gr. of lasagna sheets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg yolk
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1 / 2 cup of cream
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tomatoes sliced
- Cook the lasagna sheets in plenty of salted water, when al dente, drain and cool. Chop and set aside.
- Mix the cooked spinach with nutmeg, salt and pepper, add cream, garlic, egg and cheese. In a pyrex or lightly greased baking tray, add pretty mixed layers of spinach and lasagna.
- Prepare the sauce: Mix the cream with the beaten egg and half the Parmesan. Pour on the Lasagna. Place tomato slices and remaining Parmesan cheese on the lasagna. Bake at 175 degrees centigrade for 35 minutes until golden.
Algae, rice and salmon lasagna
- 150 gr. Of brown rice
- 4 sheets of nori seaweed
- 15 gr. Of hijiki seaweed
- 300 grs. Of salmon
- 12 shrimps
- 2 cloves of garlic
- extra virgin oil
- Sea salt
- Soak hijiki seaweed in a bowl with water and allow to hydrate. Remove the water and cook these algae in a pan with water. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, brown the garlic cloves with a little oil. Add the rice, fry and douse with water twice. Season and simmer for 18-20 minutes. Once cooked, put half in a bowl and the other in another. Add to one of them chopped seaweed hijiki well. Remove and reserve.
- Pour into a glass beater a good splash of oil, add the parsley and finely ground. Strain and reserve.
- Cut the salmon into sticks, salt and pepper and cooked in a pan with a droplet of oil. Open the shrimp in half, add salt and pepper and cook in the same pan with a little oil.
- Cut nori and toast in a skillet over medium heat. Place in the center of a plate a sheet of nori, covered with white rice. Put over cooked salmon and fill the gaps with the rice mixed with hijiki. Put another sheet of nori. Finally, put the shrimp and parsley oil.