Published: 07/28/2010 - Updated: 08/13/2019
When the bladder becomes inflamed, you may have different symptoms such as pain after urination, foul odor of urine and darker color; it can sometimes be a soft stain of blood in the urine, abdominal pain, or increased need to urinate and decreased urine output. One of the best ways to combat it is through food. It is best to do a cleansing diet for a day where pure water is consumed and only apples. Next, drink plenty of water during the day (at least 2 liters), and remove products from the diet as junk food and processed, refined sugars, fried sausages, greatly help to overcome the infection.
On the other hand, one must include the following foods in the diet:
- Cranberry juice: a substance that prevents bacteria adheres to the walls of the bladder.
- Fresh vegetable juices: often use the carrot, celery and parsley.
- Cereals and whole grains: instead of the refined.
- Replace milk and animal fats with vegetable milks
- Taking raw garlic at morning fasting significantly increases defenses. Garlic is a natural antibiotic for excellence.
- Seeds such as sunflower, flax, etc..
- Spirulina Algae: rich in beta carotene, the precursor of vitamin A.
Here are some recipes to recovery easy and eat delicious:
- 2 cups of Swiss chard
- 4 cups of water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- Media finely chopped onion
- A garlic
- Sea salt
- Blend the two cups of chard with 4 cups water, bouillon cubes, onion and garlic.
- Season with salt while boiling the soup a few minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 900 gr. of fresh potatoes
- A little piece of chicken breast
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 cup of diced carrots
- 1 large onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- A lemon
- Sea salt
- A little soy sauce
- Liquid buttermilk (optional)
- Cook the potatoes washed and diced (if you like, take off the skin), steam carrots and peas until tender but not much because they lose nutritional properties.
- Drain the steamed vegetables in a pot.
- Cook with lemon, salt and a little soy sauce and slice the breast pieces.
- Stir in the vegetables and add olive oil, lemon and buttermilk to taste.
Rice with Vegetables
Ingredients (4 people)
- 1 / 4 kilo of ricesoaked overnight before
- 3 Artichokes
- 80 oz. of Green beans
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 medium tomato
- 4 tablespoons of Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Water (three measures of water to one part rice)
- Prepare the artichokes by cutting them into quarters and leaving them in water with baking soda or lemon juice for half an hour. Then boil with enough water for half an hour.
- Peel and clean the green beans, slice into small units, making them boil a little (15 -20 minutes).
- Cook rice as directed on package with salt.
- Put the tomatoes into small pieces or crushed into the pan.
- Add the rice to the above and mix with vegetables in a pan.
- Add to the pan, crushed garlic and parsley in a mortar, seasoning and leave for 20 minutes over high heat.
Artichoke with olive oil and tofu (or cheese)
- 2 kilos of artichokes
- 1 / 2 liter of virgin olive oil
- 2 liters of water
- 4 lemons
- Hard Tofu, to taste
- Clean artichokes to leave only with the heart and then smear with a little lemon juice so they do not rust.
- Put water in a pot, salt, juice of two lemons and olive oil and then the artichokes. Leave in the fire until tender.
- Serve on a platter, sprinkle with a dash of olive oil and chopped tofu on top to decorate.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 10 large carrots
- 2 small cucumbers, chopped
- 1 / 2 cup of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 / 4 cup of olive oil
- Ground pepper
- 1 / 2 cup of flaked almonds
- Peel and scrape carrots by the coarse side of grater. Place the carrot and cucumber in a bowl, add the raisins and mix well. In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, ginger, cinnamon, olive oil and pepper. Whisk or stir to mix ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, bring to toast the flaked almonds until lightly browned. Pour dressing over salad and garnish with toasted almonds. Serve.
- Note: To improve the preparation of the raisins, soak in water for 15 minutes.