Starting a vegetarian diet always requires being well-informed, then beginning to remove the food without the replacement for new ones and the necessary nutritional balance can lead to several consequences, such as leaving vegetarianism because "did not work", "We are sick" or turned us "anemic", "bald” or “ugly”. I've heard similar things many times, views of those who ever tried to be vegetarian and then left this because "did not help anything" or because they were not sufficiently convinced to leave some meat and animal products.
The body does not need meat
You can be completely calm if you decide to leave meat tomorrow. It is always advisable that changes in diet should be gradually but we must stress that, if one leaves meat from one day to another, there is absolutely no harmful consequence for the body. Actually the meat now, due to the use of hormones, bad care of livestock abuse chemicals to treat the animals on farms, etc.., is a food with almost zero nutritional content. If we add that, when cooking or frying meat, this has just lost what it had, the food we eat is actually a bagasse of saturated fat, the only thing that brings the body is following:
- Instead of providing energy, consumes it (by wear to remove)
- Increases blood cholesterol
- Subsequent to the liver as it costs to remove uric acid
- Devoid of fiber and hampers evacuation of the residual in intestine
- When cooked, it loses its few amino acids, and they become toxic in the body.
Beginning a vegetarian diet can be for many reasons: health, beauty and "eternal youth", so on. If you wish to start a vegetarian diet, for any reason, it is important to consider, first of all, it is true that the body does not need a lot of meat or foods to which we are used to support because of the education we received. But it is also true that your body needs a balance of proteins, fats, enzymes, carbohydrates, minerals, etc. to really benefit from what you eat.
What to eat when you're a vegetarian?
If you decide to follow this regime is important to consider the start to eat in a way that your body is always in the most optimal operating mode. Consider that you should start to include some foods, we suggest letting others which are not really a source of nutrition. Then we give you a very efficient list :
- No refined grains: oats, wheat, barley, amaranth, etc.
- Oilseeds: walnuts, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Many vegetables and fruits
- Smoothies and vegetable drinks and fruit mixed with cereal
- Cold-pressed oils and vegetable fats.
- Refined cereals and processed breads
- Canned products
- White sugar
- Hydrogenated oils and butters (which means refined)
- Products containing preservatives and disinfectants in high doses or dangerous as the silver chloride, chlorine, potassium iodide.
- Soft drinks
- The abuse of coffee, salt, spices and chocolate
Things to know:
- The gut must evacuate at least twice a day.
- We must educate the palate to more natural flavors of fruits and vegetables
- Taking lots of pure water is essential for the functioning of the body and detoxification
- There are foods that vary: the salads should be different every day
- Try not to eat if you're angry or very sad.
- Digestion begins in the mouth: we must chew well!
- The brewer's yeast, seaweed, soy and derivatives, vegetables and bee products (pollen, honey, royal jelly) are the foods most commonly used in a vegetarian diet and really nutritious.
- Alfalfa sprout salad
Prepare the sprouts and lettuce with fresh vegetables or cooked by steaming.
- Oat and wheat pancakes
- 2 cups of oat flakes
- Half cup of wheat semolina
- 2 cups of water
- Half onion
- 6 sprigs of parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- A pinch of salt
- Place the flour and oats in a bowl and add two cups of water.
- Let soak for half an hour
- Add to this mix the parsley and onions chopped, egg, salt and soy sauce
- Mix until you have a uniform paste
- With a spoon, make portions of the mixture and put them in a pre-heated skillet with oil
- Fry and serve with salad or some rice.
Tip: You can substitute oats for amaranth.
What are you eating
Remember that the oat is a cereal rich in minerals, fats and proteins. It is very useful to combat anemia and to give force and animosity. It is also used as an excellent source of fiber to help evacuate the bowel properly.