Published: 11/17/2010 - Updated: 07/20/2017
Stretch marks are white lines marked on the skin, which has the property of being resilient and being able to stretch, but if it stretches for a long time, then you may see a mark that we know as stretch marks, which are only small scars that form in the skin due to rupture of the fibers of the skin. Pregnant women and obese people who lose and gain weight quickly are more prone to stretch marks.
To prevent and reduce stretch marks, it is necessary that the skin is in top condition, lubricated and moisturized so that it can stretch without damage and recover from any scars. In addition to spreading oils or creams on your skin when you are pregnant or dropping and gaining weight, a basic point is food, so you need to pay special attention to what you eat, including juices, salads, vegetable oils and proteins in an adequate and sufficient way.
Diet to prevent and reduce stretch marks starts by making the intestines work optimally to absorb nutrients and debug toxins.
To keep the intestines cleansed, it is recommended that two or three times a month, you choose a fruit and consume throughout the day without adding salt, sugar or other thing. On this day, you have to drink two liters of pure water. During the rest of the month, it is necessary to continue taking two liters of water and consume fresh vegetable juice such as aloe, carrot, tomato, etc.
In your daily diet, we recommend you include these foods:
- Antioxidant drinks, repairing and regenerating of the skin: Aloe juice, green tea or red juice, carrot, celery or tomato juice.
- At meals: You should attempt to consume more natural foods like fresh salads, fruits, cereals, etc. Remember that cooking kills many properties of food, so if you eat too much cooked, you are not being nourished properly, and your skin is one of the main parts that will resent the lack of fresh vegetables in the diet.
- Fruit and vegetables: You should consume at least three fruits and three vegetables daily.
- Consumption of vegetable oils and vitamin E in your daily diet: include extra virgin olive oil or sesame oil, which are rich in vitamin E, an elixir for the skin. Do not forget the avocado, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, fish, etc. which, if consume in moderation (especially peanuts and nuts), are an elixir for the skin.
Anti-stretch marks Juice
- A glass of aloe juice or a small cactus
- Half a glass of fresh carrot juice
- A little bit of spirulina (optional)
- 3 almonds
- Blend all and drink, sip slowly.
Anti-stretch mark Sandwich
- 2 slices ofwhole wheat bread
- Medium-ripe avocado
- Half lemon
- A thin slice of salmon, tofu, or fresh cheese
- A red tomato
- A little alfalfa sprouts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare the bread with a drizzle of olive oil on both slices. Add alfalfa, tomato slices and arrange the remaining ingredients. You can heat a bit or eat warm.
Anti-stretch marks Liquid
- A glass of almond milk
- A slice of papaya
- 2 almonds
- Molasses Rice
- A spoonful of oats
- Put everything into a blender and liquefy all, sip slowly.
Purifying antioxidant and cell regenerative juice
- A glass of fresh orange juice
- 1 cup of strawberries
- One tablespoon of ground oatmeal
- One tablespoon of flaxseed
- Blend everything and drink slowly without straining.
Regenerative and healing Salad
- One cup of alfalfa sprouts
- A cup of soybean sprouts
- One tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Two lemons
- One tablespoon of sesame oil
- A spoonful of pollen
- Red Tomato
- Mix all ingredients and garnish with tomato and sprinkle with sesame.