Published: 08/09/2009 - Updated: 10/16/2018
The sugar consumption is something that worries people with diabetes, because their health depends on the level of glucose that could shoot and put their health at risk if the diet is not taken due care to meet the appropriate sugars consumption. It is vital to keep a diabetic diet as healthy as possible, to control the intake of fats, proteins, vitamins and carbohydrates. However, desserts are not discarded, there are many ways to eat desserts and a healthy way without having to avoid the "sweet life".
- 1 and 1 / 4 cup of skim milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (low calorie)
- 1 teaspoon of liquid sweetener
- 1 clear
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- 3 / 4 cup of pear liquefied
- In a pot, boil skim milk with vanilla essence. Remove from heat and add sweetener (and if you try to find it not sweet enough you can add more sweetener). Then add the unflavored gelatin previously hydrated in half a cup of cold water and take the pot again to fire until the gelatine is well dissolved (but should not boil). Remove the preparation of the fire and let cool.
- When cold, add the pears and whipped clear liquefied by mixing all ingredients well. Lastly, dump the mixture into a custard mold just moistened with water and take it to the fridge for a few hours. Finally, decorate with pieces of pear puree.
Vanilla Ice Cream for Diabetics
Ingredients for vanilla flavoring
- 200 grams of fresh eggs (4 eggs)
- 500 g of skimmed milk
- 10.2 g of vanilla beans
- 80 g of sugar sweetener
- 450 g of cream
Ice Cream Ingredients
- 250 ml. of skimmed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 gr. of strawberry
- 15 gr. of gelatin
- 15 gr. of cornmeal
- 150 gr. of cream
- sweetener to taste
- Cut vanilla bean into 2 parts in the longitudinal direction. Of 4 eggs, separate 2 egg yellow parts, and maintain 2 whole eggs.
- The other two white, film and place in refrigerator for another use. In the blender, place 2 yellow and 2 whole eggs. Keep cool.
- In a large saucepan, place the milk, vanilla beans, sugar, sweetener, cream. Bring to boil, cook 3 minutes, let cool.
- Once the milk is hot, take a tall glass and pour the milk in the blender with the egg. Mix, pour into the saucepan with the milk. Set over low heat.
- Place in a water bath, stir over low heat, you should get a thick mixture that little by little. Remove the vanilla pod.
- Pour into the bowl of ice cream. Place in ice cream maker and follow the instructions on your device.
- If you are not diabetic, you can replace the sweetener with 110 grams of sugar. For more you can add thick cream to add 50 grams of butter.
- Maintenance of the various ice boxes purchased, it will be easier to store in the freezer.
- Put in freezer for 4 hours.
- 200 gr. of whole grain flour
- 70 gr. of bran flakes
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- the skin of two lemons, finely grated
- a pinch of salt
- 60 gr. of margarine
- 70 gr. of mashed potatoes
- liquid sweetener
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable margarine
- Heat oven to 180 ° C previously. Mix the flour, bran, yeast, lemon zest and the salt.
- Pour the margarine into small pieces and work the dough until it seems fine breadcrumbs. Pour the sweetener to the mashed potatoes and add all the mixture.
- Whisk together the egg and orange juice until a firm dough. Stretching on a floured board until dough is thin, cut into circles or squares of 5 cm. approximately. Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp but not toasted.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container. Be careful with the intake of an excessive amount of these cookies because they are 50 kcal., 2 grs. and 10 grams of fat.
Pastry and Amaranth cake
- 90 gr. of sugar-free raspberry jam (no sugar or fructose)
- 200 gr. of puff
- 300 gr. of curd
- 1 egg
- 1 skimmed yogurt
- 3 teaspoons of liquid sweetener to the cream
- 1 cup of amaranth in pop
- 2 cups of water
- For the base, we must extend the puff pastry and place in container for oven. We stuck with a fork so it does not increase much in volume to bake. Put in the oven at 200 º until golden.
- Remove and allow to cool. Then, for the filling, mix in a bowl curd, yoghurt, eggs and three tablespoons of sweetener. Put the result on the basis of the cake and pass it into the oven at 180 º for 10 minutes again.
- For coverage, mix the marmalade, water, amaranth and a bare teaspoon of corn flour. Place on a low heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove when the water has evaporated and left temple.
- When poured over warm cake. Be careful with cholesterol, as it provides 9.2 gr. 9 calories per ie 82.8 fat calories.
- 30 gr. of cornmeal
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ l. of milk
- lemon peel
- sweetener to taste
- Put the cornmeal in a bowl and add some cold milk or diluting it. Add the egg yolks while beating. In a saucepan set on fire the rest of the milk with lemon peel and sweetener. When it has boiled a little, remove from heat and add slowly, stirring the mixture.
- Once well mixed, put back the fire to boil. When thickens, remove and put the bowls or cups and pouring a little cinnamon on top. It provides 684 total calories.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
You have not found what you were looking for?