Published: 07/17/2009 - Updated: 10/07/2018
Superb source of vegetable protein, rich in calcium and 10 essential amino acids in sufficient quantities, very digestive, cholesterol free, low in calories and no hormones or antibiotics that are common in cheeses, tofu. Undoubtedly, soy cheese, known as tofu, is an ideal food and that we can prepare delicious dishes, including desserts.
Sweet Tofu with vanilla
For the crust:
- 200 g of cookies
- 125 g of butter, melted
For the filling:
- 900 grams of silken tofu type
- 125 ml of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- The oven is preheated to 180 º C and in the meantime, to make the crust, place cookies and butter in a blender and shredded until it crumble (you can also crush the cookies sheets of waxed paper, using a roller and then knead the butter until it all crumbled). Place in a greased tray and refrigerate.
- To make the filling, crumble tofu in a blender cup. Add the remaining ingredients and beat until a smooth texture to get it. Pour the mixture into the biscuit base and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Tofu with almonds and blackberry jelly
- 100 grams of almond slice
- 3 tablespoons of grated coconut
- 1 package of soft tofu
- 2 tablespoons of stewed blackberry
- ½ cup of brown sugar syrup
- 1 cup of soy milk, apple juice or orange
- ½ cup of water.
- 2 tablespoons of tasteless grenetina
- Grind the almonds with the coconut, hydrate the grenetina with water and stand for 3 minutes, put in the microwave for 40 seconds or a water bath until it clears and then blendwith the rest of the ingredients.
- Grease a mold of 22 cm. diameter and sprinkle half of the almonds, pour half the liquid, the remaining almonds and the remaining liquid. Refrigerate until curd.
Ingredients for the cover:
- 140 g. of margarine
- 200 g. of crushed cookies
- 30 ml. of Grand Marnier (or liqueur to taste)
Ingredients for the cake:
- 250 g. of tofu
- 300 g. of natural soya yoghurt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 dessert spoon of egg substitute
- 60 ml. of Grand Marnier Liqueur (or to taste)
- 50 g. of potato starch
- 200 g. of fructose
- 1 teaspoon of baking royal
- 1 grated lemon
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Prepare a paste with the ingredients of the base of the cake, and cover the bottom of the mold which is to be prepared.
- Pour all ingredients of the cake in the Thermomix, or any other robot kitchen, and beat until mixture is smooth.
- Pour over cookie base and place in preheated oven at 180 degrees about 45 minutes, or until the puncture in the center, we see that it is dry.
Tofu and honey bread
- 500g of whole-grain flour. (Wheat, rye...)
- 25g of fresh yeast
- Honey, two cups
- 1 / 2 block of tofu grated
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of nori seaweed, toasted and flaked
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 200ml of warm water
- 100ml of olive oil
- Poppy seed
- Mix well in a shredded tofu, honey and nori flakes. Leave all night in the fridge for the flavors to integrate.
- In a large bowl, mix flour with salt, will last a hole in the center and add oil, yeast diluted in water and tofu.
- Mix well until a spongy, elastic dough.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and knead.
- Form a ball with it.
- Let it rest in a container, coated with oil, at least 2 hours (to ferment) and cover with a clean cloth.
- After that time, again knead, the dough is divided into 2 pieces that are working around 5min, with a circular motion and let stand for 10 min. more.
- Cut each ball into pieces to make muffins (or chunks to give them another way), it makes them a cut on top, sprinkled with poppy seeds and leave to stand for 15min. more.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 190 º -200 º and bake in over 30-40 min, muffins.
- 4spoonfuls of brown sugar for the caramel
- 2 boxes of fresh tofu
- 4 eggs
- 3 / 4 cup of condensed milk
- 1 / 2 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
How to prepare
- Place the sugar into the custard mold and put in fire direct heat until caramelized taste.
- Separately, mix the tofu in a blender with the eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla.
- Put the mixture in the mold, cover with aluminum foil and the lid of the mold. Cook 50 minutes in the pot express.
- Allow to cool without opening the pot. Uncover the pot when no steam. Lubricate custard. Serve cold.
The best of Soya recipes
Products related with Dessert Recipes with Tofu
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?