Manioc (cassava) flour is a kind of plant with which we prepare all kinds of dishes like soups, biscuits, breads, etc.. It is a very nutritious food and also contains no gluten, so gluten intolerant (celiac) people can consume it. It is rich in B vitamins, vitamin C and rich in minerals like potassium, iron and calcium. Digestive, emollient and astringent properties. Note: These recipes can contain ingredients other than gluten.
Fresh coconut tapioca
- 4 tablespoons of tapioca
- 2 tablespoons of dried coconut
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 / 4 pint of soy milk
- Put tapioca, sugar, coconut and milk in a small pot.
- Mix well all together and simmer for 5 minutes or until you see it thickens.
- During cooking, stir constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Divide the mixture into four glasses half full, and enter it in the fridge to cool it.
- You can put a jam, I've put some loquat in syrup.
Tapioca and chocolate cake
- 1 envelope of instant custard powder
- Brown sugar
- 2 1 / 2 cups (5oo ml.) of skimmed milk
- 3 tablespoons of tapioca express
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp. of liquid vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons (20 gr.) Of unsweetened cocoa powder (for celiacs, use chocolate SG).
- In a bowl, mix the powder, the thief, sweetener and milk. Add the tapioca. Mix. Cover and place in a microwave oven (power 750 W) for 3 minutes, uncovered.
- Mix in egg and vanilla. Pour this mixture into the preparation and cook uncovered 1 minute. Mix again and let stand 20 minutes.
- Cover surface of food cake with elastic film to prevent the formation of a scab. Serve warm or cold.
for 4 people
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 750 grams of chocolate (if you are celiac, use chocolate SG)
- 5 eggs
- 750 ccs of milk
- 150 grams of tapioca
- 1 dash of vanilla
- With a little milk, melt chocolate.
- Stir in the milk and remaining sugar.
- When boiled, add tapioca gradually, and vanilla.
- Stir continuously for 20 minutes.
- Before cool, pour the egg whites until stiff.
- Put, sugar in a pan and let brown.
- Cook in a bain marie.
- Serve cold.
Tapioca and anise cream
- 180 grams of condensed milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 liter of soy milk
- 100 grams of tapioca
- 5 egg yolks
- Essence of anise and sesame seeds for garnish
- Put milk on low heat, add condensed milk, vanilla and condensed milk when this is dissolved add the yolks, milk should not be too hot because the heads are strands.
- Move with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking for 20 minutes. When you put milk on the fire, the tapioca is then soaked with the water.
- Finally, remove excess water to the tapioca and add milk, essence of anise and is still moving for 10 minutes or until the tapioca is transparent. Serve cold.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?