The berries are the fruit of trees of the genus Morus. Some fruits are extremely nutritious, containing large amounts of vitamin C, calcium, fiber and antioxidants, which are very beneficial for skin and health in general. There are many types of berries, and you can make delicious desserts with these.
- 250 gr. of blackberries
- A base for cake
- Spreadable butter in pan
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Brown sugar to taste
- Spread butter on a baking sheet and spread the cake base, previously dusted with flour.
- Make a gel with the berries by placing them in a saucepan with a little water and the juice of half a lemon.
- When it have melted, strain, the add 100 grams of sugar per 100 grams of berries according to taste of each.
- Once it has been reduced, take a part of the syrup and place in another pan with a bit of gelatin (isinglass) along with the berries we had left, and simmer two or three minutes.
- The following is partly based on two equal parts and placed the first giving a few drops of Grand Marnier or other liqueur to taste.
- Extend the sauce and top with other half goes over which we have prepared with gelatin and whole fruits, and cool.
- 200 g of blackberries
- 2 dl of sweet wine
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 dl of water
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g of butter cream
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking yeast
- 1 egg
- Arrange in a saucepan large berries, sugar, sweet wine and water, cook for 15 minutes, when it begins to boil put over low heat. Remove half a glass of liquid of such preparation and dissolve the gelatin, add back to saucepan and mix well. Remove from heat and set aside on a flat tray until solid.
- Mix the flour with the sugar and yeast, kneading to incorporate the butter until a sandy texture, add egg and continue mixing. Gather all the dough into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Reserve the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 º. Spread cookie dough on a flat surface, cut hearts using a pasta cutter and arrange on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Bake 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Unmold gelatin and cut with past cutter a little smaller than the one used for the cookies. Serve the blackberry jelly over crackers, garnish if desired with fruits.
Blackberry Ice cream
- 1 Pounds of blackberries washed
- 1 cup of water
- 2 beaten egg whites until stiff
- 1 sup of sugar
- Large can of Nestle cream (295g)
- Bring the berries to fire with water to a boil. Remove and let cool. Blend and strain.
- Besides, whisking gradually, add the sugar to the egg whites until very firm.
- Add the juice of blackberries and cream.
- Keep in the freezer until it gets consistency.
- 250 g of fresh berries
- 250 g of crushed cookies
- 100 g of butter, melted light
- 225 g of light cream cheese
- 225 g of low-fat custard
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of fresh whipped cream
- ½ cup of sugar
- Put the butter a round cake pan and mix the crushed cookies with melted margarine to make a paste to tamp the bottom of the pan to create a floor and let cool.
- In a saucepan, add cream cheese, sour cream, 3 egg yolks and one part sugar and beat until creamy smooth texture.
- Wash the berries, cut, pass through a sieve and step over to a puree very fine and add to cheese mixture.
- Add remaining sugar to cream and 3 egg whites, beat until creamy whipped until stiff, until peaks form.
- Place the dressing over the mass of the mold that we had reserved well spread with a spoon and place on top by sweet cream decor, lead to the refrigerator for 3 or 4 hours and serve cold.
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 1 box (size 4-serving size) instant pudding mixture and vanilla pie filling
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, finely grated
- 2 medium ripe peaches, peeled, sliced (1 1 / 2 cups)
- 1 cup of fresh blackberries or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- In a pot or pan, whisk milk and pudding mix with a wire balloon whisk until just incorporated. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Add the ginger.
- In 4 dessert glasses, or small bowl, pour the mixture. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the peaches, blueberries and brown sugar. Let stand 15 minutes or refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, cover the pudding with the fruit mixture.
The best of Fruit recipes
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?