Agar agar is made from the red algae, which is very nutritious, rich in sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, digestive properties that help us fight constipation and dilute the bad cholesterol. It is used in diets for weight loss because it has a satiating effect and is low in calories. With Agar-agar can be prepared healthy and delicious desserts.
Oranges with agar-agar
- 2 gr. of Agar-agar powder
- Oranges (4 for the juice and the other 4 for the segments)
- 160 gr. of sugar
- ½ liter of water
- 200 ml. of juice of oranges
- Cut four oranges in half and squeeze the juice; avoid breaking the shell.
- Reserve the empty orange skin. Then extract the slices (without skin) of the four remaining oranges and cut into three. Then, fill the halves of oranges that are empty with the segments. Later, in a saucepan, place water, sugar, juice of oranges and agar-agar.
- Mix and boil for two minutes, stirring several times. Remove from heat and allow tuning.
- Finally, pour over the oranges and let the sauce cool to acquire consistency of gelatin. Serve.
Yogurt cake with agar-agar
- 6 cookies
- 450 grams of yogurt
- 1 glass of skim milk
- 1 tablespoon of agar-agar
- 200 grams of mulberry or raspberry jam, sugar free
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Light butter: 50 grams
- Chop crumbled cookies until finely crushed.
- On the other hand, melt butter in microwave or simmer in a saucepan and mix cookie crumbs with the butter until a mass liquid.
- Place the cookie dough in the bottom of the pan and press well to stay firmly pressed into a thin base.
- In addition, dissolve 2 / 3 of the gelatin in the milk and when it is well dissolved and smooth, add honey and take to the fire.
- Boil the milk with gelatin for 1 minute, trying to remove from time to time to make it blended.
- When cooked, mix with the yogurt-
- Pour the mixture into the pan of cookies and let cool to room temperature.
- When it has cooled is placed in the refrigerator for 3 or 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining gelatin jelly and lemon juice.
- Heat this mixture and boil for 1 minute.
- The mixture is poured carefully on the cake and is reintroduced in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Before serving, you can decorate the cake with some raspberries, mixed berries or a sprig of mint.
- 20 grs.of agar-agar,
- 1 cup of water
- 2 kg. of sweet potatoes,
- 4 tbsp. of sugar (to soak the agar-agar)
- 1.3 kg. of refined sugar,
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 2 tbsp. of glucose
- Soak the agar-agar with water and let stand until the next day. The next day, wash the potatoes, place in a pot, cover with water and cook 20 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, peel skin, mash and set aside. Put agar-agar with its soaking water in a saucepan and add the 4 tablespoons of sugar, bring to a boil 10 minutes and stir with wooden spoon until dissolved.
- In a pot, make a sweet potato puree and add the agar-agar dissolved; incorporate refined sugar, the vanilla and glucose. Take the heat and stir about 25 minutes without stopping, until about (to verify the point, remove from heat, place a little on a plate and let cool. Pour the candy into a rectangular mold wetted with water and let it cool, then unmold.
Apple and agar-agar sweet
- 1 and ½ kilo of apples clean
- 7 tablespoons of Agar Agar
- 150 to 200 grams of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- Wash, peel and cut apples into lines, place the sugar in a pan and let cook until falling apart. Add Agar-Agar and cook 8 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add the cinnamon and place the mixture into a bowl set.
- Cool and put some cheese.
- It can be made with pears instead of apples. Beware, if the pears are very sweet, put a little less sugar.
Almond and agar-agar pudding
- 3/4kg of sweet potatoes
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1 heaping teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of carob
- 1 teaspoon of agar agar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 / 2 cup of toasted organic almonds
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- Wash and cook potatoes in their skins in water until tender, let them cool and peel. Then mash them.
- Place in a bowl: soy milk with the starch, carob flour, cornstarch, agar agar and honey.
- Cook stirring until boil.
- Remove and slowly, add the mashed sweet potatoes, stirring with wooden spoon until well blended. Incorporating almonds and scented perfume.
- Moisten a cast of English pudding with water and place the hot preparation, fit well with a spoon and leave covered in the refrigerator.
- Unmold and decorate with almonds browned.
The best of Seaweed Recipes
Products related with Dessert recipes with Agar-Agar
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?