Fruits are the favorite ingredients of the most requested desserts. On this occasion we chose 5 fruit: guava, high in vitamin C; apple, ideal for the stomach and rich in fiber and minerals; coconut, rich in oil; mango, high in fiber and vitamin A, and the delicious cherries. And to see that health can also be enjoyed, here we give you these delicious desserts:
- 6 apples
- A cinnamon stick
- 100g of brown sugar
- A lemon
- 500 ml of cream
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- Sweet wine
- Peel the apples and put in a saucepan with a little water (3 tablespoons), a tablespoon of sweet wine and cinnamon stick. Heat and let simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon stick, crush apples until you make a puree, remove the excess liquid and leave to cool.
- Mount cream. Mix the puree with cold cream and add grated skin of a lemon. Place in the refrigerator.
- Serve in individual glasses and garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
Guavas in cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 cup of sour cream • ½ Kg
- Guavas (ripe)
- Vanilla drops
- Lemon drops
- Wash the guavas and cut the crowns and the tail. Split in half and remove the seeds. Blend guava with cream and milk.
- Add a few drops of lemon.
- Put in the fridge and serve cold.
- 4 golden apples
- Brown sugar
- Remove the core of apples.
- Arrange the apples in a baking dish and fill with nut butter. Sprinkle brown sugar and fill with a teaspoon of honey.
- Bake in preheated oven about 45 minutes at 180 ° temperature.
- Serve with cream, orange juice, ice cream, condensed milk or anything you like. (Before baking you can sprinkle the apples with a little sweet wine)
Servings: 40 candies
- 1 / 4 cup of egg whites
- 1 / 2 cup of sugar (100 grams)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Grated coconut (necessary amount)
- 250 grams of chocolate to cover
- Put egg whites and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Bring to low heat, stirring with a strong hand beater (without stopping).
- When it is boiled, a skin is formed in the bottom of the pan and the sugar dissolves completely to form a syrup.
- When it reaches that point remove the pan from heat.
- Add grated coconut to form a mass that doesn't stick on fingers and you can work with hands.
- In order to do it comfortably, work when it still is warm, with some butter in your hands.
- Take small portions and form spherical balls.
- Let rest for 24 hours in a dish
- This is essential to avoid fatty elements.
- Put the piece on a fork and bath with chocolate. As you finish bathing fit on white paper (sulfite, butter or bread).
- Let dry.
- Keep them stored in boxes with cellophane. Keep them in a dark, dry place (not in refrigerator). (To bathe you can use chocolate that contains hydrogenated fats coverage but a low percentage).
- 1 liter of milk
- 150 grams of rice
- 200 grams of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 50g of butter
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- Bring the milk, three fourths of a cup of sugar and rice in a saucepan.
- Stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Allow the rice to cook low heat until it has absorbed all the milk.
- Remove from heat, add butter, pinch of salt, grated lemon peel and let cool a few minutes.
- Incorporate the beaten egg.
- Put in the mold half cup of sugar, wet with a few drops of water and bring to high heat until you get a golden caramel color.
- Make it run around the mold and let cool.
- Pour the preparation of rice.
- Carry a water bath and cook in a moderate oven on a baking sheet with two or three inches of water for 45 minutes.
- Remove from mold when it is warm.
- Serve with cream.
- 1 cup of Marsala
- 1 cup of water
- 5 / 8 cup of superfine sugar
- 900 g of cherries
- 1 cinnamon stick of 2 inches size
- Lemon rind
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly, the Marsala, sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon and water.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes and withdraw the cinnamon.
- Add cherries, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cherries to a bowl.
- Return to the fire pan and bring to boil for 4 minutes.
- Pour the syrup over the cherries, and then set aside to cool for 1 hour.
- Serve with cream.