Published: 12/09/2009 - Updated: 06/01/2016
The creams are one of the favorite foods in holiday season, besides being very nutritious, they combine well with salads, fish and steamed vegetables. You can use soy milk for creams, which is highly nutritious and contains no lactose and bad fats, it is very digestible. Here we share some recipes of cream:
- 2 avocados (ripe)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 quart of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Tabasco Sauce
- A dozen of pitted black olives
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the cucumber and avocado and dice.
- Place the cucumber in a bowl and crush with a fork.
- Once you make a paste, add the chunks of avocado, lemon juice, olive oil and some drops (2 or 3) of tabasco. Crush again with a fork until everything is mixed.
- Add broth and stir until it is all very well mixed
- Chop the olives and the dill and add all the cream. Stir well
- Serve with a little yogurt and pour a piece of dill over.
Cream of tomato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium potato
- 2 large tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pot of cooked lentils
- 1 cup of tomato juice
- 2 cups of broth (natural or prepared with half a cube dissolved in the same amount of hot water)
- 1 level teaspoon of thyme
- 1 level teaspoon of rosemary
- Peel and chop onions and tomatoes.
- Brown the onions in a pan with oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer 25 minutes.
- Taste for salt and herbs.
- 1 small celery (500 g)
- 1 small onion (150 g)
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons of butter (30 g)
- 3 tablespoons of flour (30 g)
- 6 tablespoons of cream (60 g)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash celery and cut the ends of the stems. Reserve the leaves.
- Cook onion and celery in chicken broth 6 to 8 minutes.
- Blend the onion and stems with a little broth. Reserve the remaining broth.
- Put heat the butter over medium heat and add the flour mixing well.
- Stir in the blended vegetables, the remaining broth and salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve add the cream and heat the soup over low heat 5 minutes.
- Garnish the soup with finely chopped celery leaves.
- 40 grams of butter
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1 / 4 cup of water
- 1 1 / 4 pint of milk
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 tablespoons of cream
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add flour stirring vigorously. Let cook the flour mixture about 1 minute and add the milk, diluting the mixture of butter and flour.
- On the other hand, blend cilantro with water and add it to milk once it has thickened.
- Add 2 chicken bouillon cubes and cook cream for 2 minutes.
- Strain to remove any lumps. Finally add the 3 tablespoons of cream and mix well.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 3 cups of defatted chicken broth or chicken broth
- 2 cups of water
- 3 cups of skim milk
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped onions tail
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare
- Heat water and chicken broth, potatoes with chopped onion until the potatoes are cooked, grind everything into a blender and pour the mixture into a pot.
- Heat over medium heat until it boils, add the milk, lower heat and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper and finely chopped onions.