Published: 10/19/2012 - Updated: 10/20/2018
Author: Miriam Reyes2 Comments
Green tea is the most natural and rich in antioxidants of all teas. It is not fermented and prevents cancer, aging and regulates cholesterol. We may also use it in the kitchen, in more ingenious ways than you could imagine.
Taoists called it "elixir of immortality". Buddhist monks have always used mild stimulant for long meditations. And in Japan, tea reached the rank of sacred ceremony that honored the values ??of harmony, Respect, purity and tranquility. But in fact, you don’t need to be extremely sophisticated to enjoy tea.
Add green tea in your diet with the following recipes:
Cold vegetable soup with tea
This is a soup of carrot, cucumber and celery, rich in vitamins and minerals, very energetic when thickened with nuts, Refreshing and antioxidant.
- 2 carrots
- 3 sticks celery
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 pieces of bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of green tea leaves
- 600 ml of water.
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Make green tea and let it cool.
- In a blender, grind the garlic with oil
- Add the remaining ingredients and grind all well, putting some tea if it was too thick.
- Finally add the tea whisk and a little more.
- Then we passed through the food mill and cooled well. Serve with pieces of fruit and vegetables that we feel like doing, such as apple. And, rather than thickened with stale bread, we can use walnuts.
Rice with vegetables and lemon tea
This is a dish rich in vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates, the main nutrient of rice.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
- 200 grams of rice
- 1 stalk celery and 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon of green tea leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped turnip
- 2 tablespoons of peas
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
For the sauce:
- 1 cup of green tea infusion
- 1 tablespoon oil, brown sugar, lemon juice, grated lemon peel, kuzu or cornstarch, and a pinch of salt.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna: Natural Dyes
- Make one liter of green tea with a tablespoon of leaves. Boil rice, green tea with this water, and the celery, and then reserve the preparation.
- Sauté the vegetables over high heat until browned on the outside and something crunchy inside.
- We make the sauce, mix the starch or kuzu, with green tea ones it is cold, together with the remaining ingredients and cook a few minutes, stirring until smooth. Serve all together.
Banana cupcakes tea syrup
Dish rich in minerals, especially potassium, bananas are a unique source.
- 4 Chinese pasta wafers
- 4 bananas tender
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 crackers granola
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Sunflower oil
- 2 cups of green tea infusion
- 75 grams of brown sugar.
- Cut each square into 4 squares wafer.
- Make a mixture with bananas, chopped nuts, crushed cookies, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- We put a similar amount to a walnut in a corner of each square.
- Then we close them as a roll.
- Brush them with sunflower oil and roast in the oven at 190 ° C until golden, about 8 minutes.
- We make the syrup by mixing green tea with sugar and low heat about 15 minutes. When it is warm put the cupcakes left a few hours until the dough from fogging.
- Serve cold.
About the author
There are a lot of good things about green tea and I didn?t notice before, it?s awesome to know some recipes to make them at home for guests, in these days, people prefer to eat healthier everywhere they go and they worry about the amount of calories they eat, and that?s more important than eat something tasty.
No way! I had no idea you could cook with green tea! This is crazy, and even crazier that I’ve never heard of it before!!Green tea is so good for the body and soul in so many ways. It’s actually very calming for me because drinking it seems to focus my mind, and I feel more relaxed because of it.