Collagen is the essential ingredient for the skin to stay young, healthy and beautiful. It is the cement that gives structure to all tissues of the skin, strengthens cells, protects skin, helps restoration and building of joints, protects hair, and moisturizes and strengthens nails and skin. It is also an essential complement in cases of arthritis, rheumatism and osteoporosis, as it strengthens the immune system and helps prevent constipation and gastritis. It helps to prevent physical and mental wear and decreases expression lines.
Dark green vegetables, foods rich in vitamin Cas this is essential substance for collagen production. Red fruits and vegetables like red peppers, beets, and tomatoes which contains lycopene (acts as antioxidant and increases collagen production). You should also consume omega fatty acid that is mainly found in fish like tuna and salmon, as they create the ideal environment for the production of collagen. It is also in nuts and dried fruits such as almonds and avocados. Foods rich in sulfur are needed to maintain and produce collagen. Include fresh salads or vegetable juices daily to maintain your skin and hair beautiful and young, and the production of collagen in good proportions.
And do not forget to drink enough water as this is essential in all metabolic processes in the body. Two or three liters of water a day.
Recipes to maintain efficient production of collagen in your body
Here are some recipes to maintain efficient production of collagen in your body:
- 1 lettuce
- 1 beetroot (beet)
- 3 carrots
- 3 zucchini
- 1 small bunch of cilantro (coriander)
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup of unsweetened yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup of onion
- Pinch of salt
- Wash vegetables. Flake lettuce, peel the beets and carrots.
- Grate the zucchini, beets and carrots. Finely chop cilantro and celery. Slice cucumber.
- Place vegetables on a platter in concentric circles, starting with the lettuce leaves and garnish with radishes cut into halves.
How to prepare the dressing:
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
- Marinate the avocado; mix with yogurt, garlic and onion.
- Season with a pinch of salt.
- Add the dressing to vegetables and serve on the plate.
- 2 oranges
- 2 tangerines
- 1 thick slice of pineapple
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Wash and disinfect the fruit perfectly.
- Get the juice of oranges, tangerines and lemons.
- Put juice in blender with pineapple slice and honey.
- Blend well at high speed.
- Pass through a sieve if desired.
- Empty it into a large glass.
- Take it in small sips.
Liquid of soy and nuts
- ¼ of a liter of soymilk
- 2 tablespoons of amaranth
- 2 tablespoons of walnut pieces
- 2 tablespoons of pollen
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 Almonds
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
- Blend all ingredients at high speed and empty it into a large glass.
- Take your drink in small sips.
Salmon with vegetables
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 8 sprigs of broccoli
- 8 cauliflower florets
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup of fish stock
- Cornstarch diluted in water
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and chopped parsley
- Peel the carrots and potatoes. Season and bring to boil in the pressure cooker along with bunches of broccoli and cauliflower. They should be ready in 4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to the salmon fillets. Put some oil in a skillet and place the fish. At the time of turning, add the lemon juice and a little broth.
- Pass the salmon fillets to a platter and serve with steamed and drained vegetables.
- Add the sauce that remains in the pan with a little cornstarch diluted in water. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and sauce.
- 1 cup of drained tuna in water
- ½ cup of chopped celery
- ½ cup of chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup of nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of basil
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and enjoy the salad.
About the author