Published: 11/25/2005 - Updated: 08/14/2019
This is a very simple exercise to apply to the bathroom everyday.
- Get a vegetable sponge, or any item to rub the body in the shower.
- Lather with a mild soap, sponge and rub in a circular, upward and around the body surface, starting from the feet up to the neck, face and ears.
- Rinse body with water at lower temperature, more temperate.
- If your skin is very dry, then mositen the skin with aloe-based body lotion.
The incorporation of this habit can:
- Free the pores of the body eliminating toxins.
- Increase the blood supply, which provides better circulation and oxygenation in general.
- Eliminate waste in areas with pollution.
- Stimulate the body areas that are rarely used, soles, back of the legs, hips, side of the trunk, ears, neck, etc.
- Cutaneous tactile receptors, through friction are integrated together with other impulses in the cerebral cortex, to produce a conscious notion of body position in space.
These are just some aspects to consider. Very easy to incorporate our daily lives. This will help the body to feel the comfort.